Donald Trump and Tom Petty?
Add Reply
JD Chase
2017-10-04 12:45:06 UTC
On Tue, 3 Oct 2017 08:07:30 -0700 (PDT),
Donald Trump "won't back down," according to MSNBC.
When did supporting the military, police, education, and safe borders
become a bad thing?
When did Trump really give a fuck about any of those things?
That disgusting, despicable monster only cares about fucking women,
and not me... he always has and he always will... yet somehow he was
elected president without the support of the gay community which is what
I represent... will never completely understand it... Then again I am
Jordy the Jizz Drinker whose main purpose in life is to be a semen
receptacle for well hung dudes.
Jake D Jude
2017-10-04 18:14:19 UTC
Donald Trump "won't back down," according to MSNBC.
When did supporting the military, police, education, and safe borders become a bad thing?
When the military began giving their weapons to the police.
The police need the extra firepower in order to keep cities that are
"governed" by libtard Democrats (Emmanuel, DiBlasio to name two) from
being overrun by disgusting felons.

Got it, scumbag?