gunman-kills-at-least-50-wounds-200-in-las-vegas-concert-attack
Jake D Jude
2017-10-02 14:05:24 UTC
https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/us/gunman-kills-at-least-50-wounds-200-in-las-vegas-concert-attack/ar-AAsLPFk
Good morning everyone.
Hundreds of NFL players were seen running into the
area to render aid and assistance.
Sorry, my mistake - those were police, firefighters
and EMTs. Take a knee, motherfucker.
Fuck off, shart.
+1
Okiku Saji

Show some basic human decency.
c***@aol.com
2017-10-02 14:26:22 UTC
Why Hillary Cancer Clinton is already tweeting out political points while the bodies are still warm?
David Carson
2017-10-02 16:01:49 UTC
Post by c***@aol.com
Why Hillary Cancer Clinton is already tweeting out political points while the bodies are still warm?
"Imagine the deaths of the shooter had a silencer, which the NRA wants
to make easier to get." - Hillary Clinton

"Our grief isn't enough. We can and must put politics aside, stand up
to the NRA. and work together to try to stop this from happening
again." - Hillary Clinton
marcus
2017-10-02 17:24:52 UTC
Post by Okiku Saji
People are dead.
Show some basic human decency.
Well, this is alt.obituaries.

Like most of Usenet, alt.obituaries has become the haven of haters, malcontents, and Trumpites.
c***@aol.com
2017-10-02 17:27:16 UTC
And mommy banging losers like Marcus.
Jake D Jude
2017-10-02 17:37:08 UTC
Post by marcus
Post by Okiku Saji
People are dead.
Show some basic human decency.
Well, this is alt.obituaries.
Like most of Usenet, alt.obituaries has become the haven of haters, malcontents, and Trumpites.
And let us not forget libtard pussies like Marcus Catone. Marc-ass will
now email his komissar Alan Alda to see how he should react. But
Marc-ass won't be able to talk until he takes Mike Farrell's cock out of
his mouth.