At the Taco Stand / Will Dockery
Lord Penis
2017-10-21 18:27:50 UTC
At the Taco Stand
I often think of the best tacos of my past
the first ones with Kathy on Victory Drive;
when taco stands were less skimpy on tomatoes,
the Thursday taco special was a buck for five.
Forty years past at Buena Vista taco stand,
over from the Zodiac and Mickey's, that music row
at the little table there I would hold her hand
eating a taco after the rock and roll show.
Red or green sauce made there from scratch
hard to decide on which, both being mighty fine
though we did decide the green had no match
at the taco stand, her eyes staring into mine.
Such nostalgia over tacos, this fast food cuisine
nights of bright visions of my Lady Katherine.
-Will Dockery
"A bit of criticism"????? Are you fucking crazy dickhead? You are
getting HAMMERED because this piece of shit stinks worse than Maxine
Waters' pussy.
Will Dockery
2017-10-22 10:13:51 UTC
At the Taco Stand
I often think of the best tacos of my past
the first ones with Kathy on Victory Drive;
when taco stands were less skimpy on tomatoes,
the Thursday taco special was a buck for five.
Forty years past at Buena Vista taco stand,
over from the Zodiac and Mickey's, that music row
at the little table there I would hold her hand
eating a taco after the rock and roll show.
Red or green sauce made there from scratch
hard to decide on which, both being mighty fine
though we did decide the green had no match
at the taco stand, her eyes staring into mine.
Such nostalgia over tacos, this fast food cuisine
nights of bright visions of my Lady Katherine.
-Will Dockery
Why you would crosspost this here there ad everywhere is unknown, but since you did, here is the revised version of the poem:

https://groups.google.com/d/msg/alt.arts.poetry.comments/5zHD7opnZWU/9HIk3j62BQAJ

At the Taco Stand

I often think of my past and the best tacos
the first ones with Kathy on Victory Drive;
when taco stands were less skimpy on tomatoes,
the Thursday taco special was a buck for five.
Forty years past at Buena Vista taco stand,
over from the Zodiac and Mickey's, that music row
at the little table there I would hold her hand
eating a taco after the rock and roll show.
Red or green sauce made there from scratch
hard to decide on which, both being mighty fine
though we did decide the green had no match
at the taco stand, her eyes staring into mine.
Such nostalgia, alone now in chilled wind