Black History Should Be Mandatory In Schools
Add Reply
hydraulic lifter set
2018-02-13 15:43:58 UTC
I totally agree with black hero Maxine Waters that black history should
be made mandatory in all schools in the United States. The white devil
has suppressed these brilliant people for thousands of years and now is
the time that they learn how much black people have contributed to human
civilization.

A good start was yesterdays unveiling of offical portraits of King
Barack Obama and his Queen Michelle at the Smithsonian. What great
pictures of proud black people who have fought the orange turd racists.
c***@aol.com
2018-02-13 16:05:37 UTC
Fuck that.
Willsy
2018-02-13 18:26:14 UTC
On Tuesday, February 13, 2018 at 8:53:35 AM UTC-7, hydraulic lifter
Post by hydraulic lifter set
I totally agree with black hero Maxine Waters that black history
should
Post by hydraulic lifter set
be made mandatory in all schools in the United States. The white
devil
Post by hydraulic lifter set
has suppressed these brilliant people for thousands of years and
now is
Post by hydraulic lifter set
the time that they learn how much black people have contributed to
human
Post by hydraulic lifter set
civilization.
A good start was yesterdays unveiling of offical portraits of King
Barack Obama and his Queen Michelle at the Smithsonian. What great
pictures of proud black people who have fought the orange turd
racists.
Yes, they were so fucking brilliant that while white
Americans were walking on the moon, ignorant black
Africans crawled out of their huts (made from elephant
shit and sticks) to howl at it. Their industry never
progressed beyond what they could carry, because they
were too fucking stupid to invent the goddamn WHEEL.
Brilliant? You betcha.
Lord Valve, ThD
Racist (fuck you)
Another racist Trumptard rears his neanderthal head. Incredibly
ignorant statements are a daily occurrence with that lot and Lord
Vagina is the leader of the bowel movement. After all, as his message
proves, he is quite stupid. He is also a closeted gay boy who
swallows. But keep posting your ignorance and devotion to the orange
monkey. Starting this year all your fun and games are going away with
your dunceholes in congress. Once we get the House, Sister Maxine will
lead Trump out the door in manacles.

Brilliant? You betcha.
benj
2018-02-13 19:56:31 UTC
[...]
Yeah, Valvo and I can hardly wait for November when Trump gets lynched
and Hillary is appointed Queen of America. We will be ready and have our
guns all packed up and waiting for Hillary's "save the children" garbage
trucks so those evil guns can be killed and buried before they can kill
any more people of color. You and Sister Maxine can vacation in the
"new' Chicago to celebrate the new American safe Utopia!
Mack A. Damia
2018-02-16 20:45:20 UTC
On Tuesday, February 13, 2018 at 10:53:36 AM UTC-5, hydraulic lifter
[...]
What...? All you have to do is to turn on PBS any day, month or week
of the year. You'll get all the black history you could ever hope to
stomach. The Negroes are one of PBS' pet peeves, you see. And they want
to make sure that you know this, too. Problem is, the American blacks
have benefited immensely for having come from distant relatives who
came here against their will. Where do you think Barrack Obama would be
today if he was still in Africa? Resting his head on the floor of his
dirt shack, no doubt. They never tell you about that part. The SOB
blacks that live here should be down on their fucking knees in thanks
to us. Instead we got stations like this who have turned them into the
uppity jive-azzed Negros that they've always been. And now we must all
contend with that...
The shit thrives in a school or street corner near you all ready.
So why do we need to hear about it anymore?
"I'm glad my great-grandpa got on that boat." - Muhammad Ali,
upon his departure from Africa after the Rumble in the Jungle.
Lord Valve, ThD
"Racist" (fuck off, creeps)
Fuck you Valve you fucking white racist homophobe pig.

You were told to stay out of my group now fuck off back to your pig
palace where Faux News is on 24/7 and you jerk off to Hannity.