Narrator of the Batman live-action television series
j***@gmail.com
2017-09-07 17:29:28 UTC
Was Lyle Waggoner actually ever cast?
The new TV miovie shows test reel footage of Lyle back in the day in full Bat
costume. He may not actually have been CAST, but he certainly did get as far as
shooting tests.
Tom Troccoli
According to West and the Official Batman Batbook by Joel Eisner, Dozier was set on the choice of Adam West and Burt Ward has his Dynamic Duo, but knew studio brass would want to have at least two options to choose from. So he shot a screen test with West and Ward and another with Waggoner and Peter Deyell as Robin. You can see both screen tests on YouTube; it's clear they made the right choice.
David Carson
"Holy caboose!"
David Carson
2017-09-07 18:36:05 UTC
Post by David Carson
Post by j***@gmail.com
According to West and the Official Batman Batbook by Joel Eisner, Dozier was set on the choice of Adam West and Burt Ward has his Dynamic Duo, but knew studio brass would want to have at least two options to choose from. So he shot a screen test with West and Ward and another with Waggoner and Peter Deyell as Robin. You can see both screen tests on YouTube; it's clear they made the right choice.
"Holy caboose!"
I don't know whether I'm the first person to notice this or the millionth,
but in real life, Adam West looked like Clark Kent.
c***@aol.com
2017-09-07 20:21:37 UTC
Huh? He doesn't look a thing like Clark Kent.
MJ Emigh
2017-09-08 02:28:34 UTC
Post by David Carson
I don't know whether I'm the first person to notice this or the millionth,
but in real life, Adam West looked like Clark Kent.
Come to think of it, I don't recall ever seeing them in the same room together.