Will & Just Walkin'...consider this:
Jake D Jude
2017-10-10 12:27:48 UTC
On Thu, 5 Oct 2017 22:04:33 -0700 (PDT), Will Dockery
No, the troll, not Stephan.
Will, imagine that: the cyberstalking troll, who has made a career out of lying (shall I ask the palaeontologist Neal Robbins to repeat his previous statements?), now wants names and date for the court proceedings I witnessed, and shrieks I live in a 'privy'...has he been main-lining Ex-Lax?
Hello Stephan, I have seen so much trolling spews of lies from his ilk in my time, I seem almost immune to the attacks. I have grown a thick skin over 20 years here on Usenet and even longer dealing with the bullies of real life.
Some can't be ignored, and must be crushed, but usually tey wither from simply being ignored.
If only you would practice what you preach....and they can ALL be
ignored. Just about everybody here does it all the time.
Yes, that is a great goal, a bit more difficult for those of us under attack.
I have found that ignoring them doesn't work either...just like Russian bots they keep on coming at anything one posts.
Poor Mucus. Still flogging that Russian election interference instead of
just accepting that Hillary Clinton was a shit candidate and the left
wing represents coastal morons.

But take heart Mucus, only 7 more years of President Trump to go.
Jake D Jude
2017-10-10 12:32:04 UTC
On Sat, 7 Oct 2017 09:45:29 -0700 (PDT), Will Dockery
[...]
Unless someone is showing up at your door with a weapon or something,
you are not "under attack." Did you ever think about just not reading
the stuff you consider to be attacks? As I'm sure you must be aware,
responding to internet idiots only gives them the attention they crave
and provokes them to make further attempts to antagonize you. In other
words, it takes two to tango.
It doesn't seem to matter. For various reasons I didn't post on Usenet for about 3 months recently.
It was the best three months on the Usenet ever. So many on-topic
excellent threads took place. You should go back to your re-education
camp in Pyongyang more often. Or just relocate there permanently since
you love communism so much.
I made one, non-controversial, post and it brought out the usual suspects. And at times I've gone long period of time in not respond to the trolls. Doesn't make any difference.
I would have agreed a year or so ago with "Don't feed the troll", but not anymore. And to make matters worse, I can post on one group and the troll will answer and then cross-post the reply on others. And then people get angry at me!!!
The alt.right trolls are sick, vile excuses for human beings who lead sad non-introspective lives. And they don't tire of posting insults. Apparently, they don't need anyone to keep them going. When one poster declines on posting, they just pick on someone else.
Wah wah. What a crybaby commie you are.

For years you have been excoriating people who do not share your warped
viewpoints. Now when you are taken to task, you cry like a commie bitch.
Jake D Jude
2017-10-10 12:34:38 UTC
On Sat, 7 Oct 2017 11:37:23 -0700 (PDT), marcus <>
[...]
How does it not work? If you don't read them, what's the problem?
Because they continue to cyberstalk, make comments to my posts, and cross-post whether I read their replies or not.
In case you didn't know, when you make a post on the Usenet, you are
subject to getting a reply on the usenet. Idiot.

And you post the same bullshit to all the same groups so don't cry
crossposting since you do that all the time. Idiot.
Jake D Jude
2017-10-10 12:36:40 UTC
What I'm telling you is ignoring them doesn't stop them from posting garbage to posts I make.
Garbage in, garbage out.
JD Chase
2017-10-11 00:10:42 UTC
The truth is that us members of NAMBLA are really quite pragmatic in
many respects, almost to a fault! Sometimes I wish we were more truly
radical, and I've spoken up about our tendency to give a free ass to
Democratic politicians... Why I have given my ass to Harvey Weinstein
many times and enjoyed munching on his rather impressive testicles.

While overall a very good President, and needles to say, a billion times
more "presidential" than the piece of shit "President" we had in the
Black House for eight long years, there are a lot of libs who would love
to suck on President Trumps delicious dick from a left wing
perspective...