Healthwatch: Larry Kudlow, White House econimic Advisor, heart attack
Tim J.
2018-06-12 00:42:31 UTC
It's from Trump's twitter feed but Larry Kudlow has reportedly
suffered a heart attack and is being treated at Walter Reed Army
Hospital.

Awaiting confirmation and condition.
That Derek
2018-06-12 01:53:20 UTC
Kudlow is one of the few persons still walking the planet who believes "Reaganomics" actually worked.
c***@aol.com
2018-06-12 01:54:58 UTC
It did dumb ass. 20 years of growth. Were you unconscious?
danny burstein
2018-06-12 02:02:57 UTC
In <972f343a-e008-4f9c-af49-***@googlegroups.com> ***@aol.com writes:

[snip]

Robert Costa
Verified account @costareports
47 minutes ago

NEWS: Judy Kudlow to WashPost tonight. Note: she always wants to avoid
being in public spotlight, but understands there is misinformation
out there. "He's doing fine. Doctors here are fabulous."

***@panix.com
2018-06-12 20:41:15 UTC

Make that a few hundred million persons.
That Derek
2018-06-12 02:19:27 UTC

20 years of growth. Were you unconscious?

20 years of growth. Were you unconscious?

20 years of growth. Were you unconscious?

>. 20 years of growth. Were you unconscious?

The framers of the Reaganomics policy have actually come out and admitted its unfeasibility.

No, I wasn't unconscious, but I can assure you that absolutely NOTHING "trickled down" to me.
c***@aol.com
2018-06-12 03:51:47 UTC
If it didn’t trickle down to you, then it definitely worked.