Another One Bites the Dust!
2017-08-08 01:58:29 UTC
I note the recent publication of an obituary for Stephen Haseler,
who died a couple of weeks ago...for years he was the main face
and voice of British republicanism.

As with those who rallied against Victoria and so many more before
and after,he is survived by the Monarchy he vainly opposed!

w***@att.net
2017-08-10 02:16:54 UTC
Post by Louis Epstein
I note the recent publication of an obituary for Stephen Haseler,
who died a couple of weeks ago...for years he was the main face
and voice of British republicanism.
As with those who rallied against Victoria and so many more before
and after,he is survived by the Monarchy he vainly opposed!
Twin Towers Alliance:
http://www.twintowersalliance.com/

Biggest Gold Heist:
https://911justicehalifax.wordpress.com/2012/09/16/wtc-9-11-biggest-gold-heist-in-history/