Health Watch: Kevin Smith (film maker). Heart Attack
Alfalfa Bill
2018-02-26 11:04:33 UTC
Kevin Smith, 'Clerks' filmmaker, survives 'massive heart attack'

“Clerks” filmmaker Kevin Smith says he nearly died of a “massive heart attack” after rushing to a California hospital Sunday night.

The 47-year-old star of the New Jersey-based “Comic Book Men” reality show divulged the harrowing news from his hospital bed just after midnight local time Monday. Smith said he canceled a stand up gig in Glendale, Calif., after falling ill.

“The Doctor who saved my life told me I had 100% blockage of my LAD artery (aka ‘the Widow-Maker’),” Smith tweeted. “If I hadn’t canceled show 2 to go to the hospital, I would’ve died tonight.”

http://www.nydailynews.com/entertainment/kevin-smith-clerks-filmmaker-survives-massive-heart-attack-article-1.3842144
Michael OConnor
2018-02-26 14:51:40 UTC
Silent Bob almost became silent for good.
c***@aol.com
2018-02-26 15:17:09 UTC
I’m sure the first thing most people think of when hospitalized for a heart attack is “give me my phone so I can go on twitter.”
Terry del Fuego
2018-02-26 17:56:58 UTC
On Mon, 26 Feb 2018 07:17:09 -0800 (PST), Terry "Pig-Fucker"
Ellsworth, inexplicably posting as ***@aol.com but fooling
only adulterers wrote:

>I’m sure the first thing most people think of when hospitalized for a
>heart attack is “give me my phone so I can go on twitter.”

It doesn't seem that weird to me, but to be fair, whenever I hear of a
celebrity death or health scare, the very first thing I do is go
online, pretend to be capable of fooling people that I'm someone else
and post the reasons why I am a much, much better and more important
person than said celebrity and/or their fans and/or those who may have
innocently enjoyed a project with which they were involved.

Granted, I have no friends or family or hobbies or hygiene or life or
even a single positive attribute beyond being a failed, bitter
alcoholic, so my experience is probably not universal.
RH Draney
2018-02-26 16:12:23 UTC
On 2/26/2018 4:04 AM, Alfalfa Bill wrote:
> Kevin Smith, 'Clerks' filmmaker, survives 'massive heart attack'
>

> “Clerks” filmmaker Kevin Smith says he nearly died of a “massive heart attack” after rushing to a California hospital Sunday night.

NTBCW the New Zealand actor of the same name, whose sudden death on a
movie set in Beijing in 2002 led to a lot of people wondering why Silent
Bob was in China....r