The End
Zee French
2017-10-11 09:11:13 UTC
On 10-Oct-17 23:44, Marcus wrote:
> My first post to rec.music.beatles was in the spring of 1999.
>
> It was an exciting place to be with hundreds of new posts a day from many people who loved The Beatles.
>
> It is no longer a fun place to be, but rather one where bottom feeders dwell and purveyors of hate have multiplied.
>
> My last post is right now.
>
> Marcus

Vous ne manquerez pas.

Auvoir tete de merde.
Jake D Jude
2017-10-11 13:26:49 UTC
On 10-Oct-17 23:44, Marcus wrote:
> My first post to rec.music.beatles was in the spring of 1999.
>
> It was an exciting place to be with hundreds of new posts a day from many people who loved The Beatles.
>
> It is no longer a fun place to be, but rather one where bottom feeders dwell and purveyors of hate have multiplied.
>
> My last post is right now.

Oh the schmaltz....

Oy such drama......

Oh such pathos.....

Good by, dickhead libtard.

We will all miss your immature posts, but not your political manifestos.

Don't let the door hit you where the good Lord split you...
c***@aol.com
2017-10-11 14:59:43 UTC
If I had a buck for every time Marcus said it was his last post I’d be richer than the bottom dwelling Clintons.
Sarah Ehrett
2017-10-11 17:04:50 UTC
On Wed, 11 Oct 2017 07:59:43 -0700 (PDT), ***@aol.com wrote:

>If I had a buck for every time Marcus said it was his last post I’d be richer than the bottom dwelling Clintons.

mucus has slung more crap and hate across usenet than anyone else on
these newsgroups.
Jake D Jude
2017-10-11 15:40:15 UTC

Well said!
Jake D Jude
2017-10-12 09:33:10 UTC
On 11-Oct-17 14:56, Bruce wrote:
> Marcus's latest book has cracked the top 2 million sellers on Amazon!
>
> https://www.amazon.com/Until-Birds-Chirp-Reflections-Sixties/dp/1532939035/ref=sr_1_1?s=books&ie=UTF8&qid=1507748052&sr=1-1&keywords=marc+catone
>
> Amazon Best Sellers Rank: #1,936,987 in Books

If you add in refunds, how much lower would dickboy be? Unless people
are too disgusted to return the book but instead use it as a pooper
scooper for their dogs' shit.
Jake D Jude
2017-10-12 09:35:41 UTC
On 11-Oct-17 14:57, Bruce wrote:
> Get a load of his face!!!
>
> https://images-na.ssl-images-amazon.com/images/I/A1nGlVqVQNL._UX250_.jpg

Looks like an old version of Meathead from that liberal show All In The
Family.

And just as stupid too.
Jake D Jude
2017-10-12 09:38:33 UTC
On 11-Oct-17 14:59, Bruce wrote:
> Check out this review of one of Marcus's (cough) books:
>
> ByDavidBorenon February 24, 2017
> Format: Hardcover
> This book had almost nothing to do with the Beatles but had a lot to do with the author's obvious obsession with them. This is the worst sort of fanboy fiction. It offers nothing new, it just regurgitates other people's memories and stuff from newspaper clippings. It may be one of the most bizarre things I've ever read. This is another self-published piece of drivel that you can save your money on. Use google.

Not surprised at this. His posts are pretty much the same thing. Just as
fawning, just as immature, just as worthless.
Dresden Houndiearfums
2017-10-11 22:42:18 UTC
On 11-Oct-17 17:52, Nil wrote:
> On 10 Oct 2017, Marcus <***@yahoo.com> wrote in
> rec.music.beatles:
>
>> My first post to rec.music.beatles was in the spring of 1999.
>>
>> It was an exciting place to be with hundreds of new posts a day
>> from many people who loved The Beatles.
>>
>> It is no longer a fun place to be, but rather one where bottom
>> feeders dwell and purveyors of hate have multiplied.
>>
>> My last post is right now.
>
> If you would have just used a real newsreader rather than Google groups
> you could have easily ignored the trolls. That doesn't address the lack
> of content or the "fun factor", but you wagging your finger at
> everyone, including me, doesn't help either.
>
> Sorry to see you go. I'm not "leaving" any time soon, so maybe I'll see
> you come back some day.

Oh Nil thank Shiva that you are not leaving any time at all. All we have
to do is call and you will be here to lend RMB maturity and your divine
wisdom.

We are truly grateful for having you walk amongst us. Marcunt is such a
traitor like Judas for wagging his finger at you. Instead he should be
dovening in front of you, even kneeling in front of you during the
national anthem to give thanks for your limitless brilliance that goes
beyond our mere human understanding.
Lord Penis
2017-10-13 16:58:03 UTC
On 11-Oct-17 07:57, Will Dockery wrote:
> On 10-Oct-17 23:44, Marcus wrote:
>>
>>> My first post to rec.music.beatles was in the spring of 1999.
>>>
>>> It was an exciting place to be with hundreds of new posts a day from many people who loved The Beatles.
>>>
>>> It is no longer a fun place to be, but rather one where bottom feeders dwell and purveyors of hate have multiplied.
>>>
>>> My last post is right now.
>>>
>>> Marcus
>
> Hoping you'll stick with us at the Dylan group, Marcus?

Sorry dickboy. There is no internet in Pyongyang where Marcass has been
recalled. You'll just have to suffice with Pickering for now.