Clarice Covert, 92, killed her USAF husband with an Axe in England
Add Reply
Topic Cop
2017-11-24 07:50:49 UTC
gotta be the same person

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Reid_v._Covert

http://obits.dignitymemorial.com/dignity-memorial/obituary.aspx?n=Clarice-Covert&lc=7560&pid=152756110&mid=4754726
Topic Cop
2017-11-24 18:53:45 UTC
Post by Topic Cop
gotta be the same person
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Reid_v._Covert
http://obits.dignitymemorial.com/dignity-memorial/obituary.aspx?n=Clarice-Covert&lc=7560&pid=152756110&mid=4754726
oh fuk it's not the same person

can the mods please delete the thread?
J.D. Baldwin
2017-11-24 19:42:45 UTC
Post by Topic Cop
gotta be the same person
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Reid_v._Covert
http://obits.dignitymemorial.com/dignity-memorial/obituary.aspx?n=Clarice-Covert&lc=7560&pid=152756110&mid=4754726
oh fuk it's not the same person
can the mods please delete the thread?
That can't be done electronically. You have to write a paper letter,
signed, with a copy of your driver's license, and send it to

Usenet Central Administration
1060 West Addison Street
Chicago, Illinois USA 60613

Allow six to eight weeks for a response, though the thread should be
deleted within five working days of receipt of the letter.
2017-11-24 21:55:14 UTC
On Fri, 24 Nov 2017 10:53:45 -0800 (PST), Topic Cop
Post by Topic Cop
can the mods please delete the thread?
I don't believe threads can't be deleted, but individual messages can, so
step one is, when asking for help deleting a post, don't repost the post
that you want deleted. Now you have two posts you need to delete.

Since it appears that you made the post(s) from Google Groups, simply view
them from the same account you posted from and see if there's a delete
option on the menu or down arrow or ellipisis or gear icon or whatever
they're using for a command button this week. I almost never use Google
Groups, and haven't posted from it in ages, but I know that option was
there before, and it did work. It won't delete the posts from anyone's
newsreader that has already downloaded them, but it should stop them from
propagating and will delete them from GG, so that will go a long way.

Dead or Alive Data Base
http://www.doadb.com
Sarah Ehrett
2017-11-24 23:29:11 UTC
No Joy. There are no mods for this newsgroup.
t***@iwvisp.com
2017-11-25 00:08:41 UTC
If only!
Kenny McCormack
2017-11-25 05:25:00 UTC
Post by Topic Cop
can the mods please delete the thread?
No Joy. There are no mods for this newsgroup.
Or any other newsgroup - that is, in the sense in which TC means it.

There *are* moderated Usenet newsgroups, but they don't function in the
sense of being able to retroactively moderate (as people are used to on
web-based forums - or on the Google-Groups variant of Usenet).