Neil Simon, 91, comedy writer extraordinaire
b***@gmail.com
2018-08-26 15:55:39 UTC
My favourites on film were "Murder By Death" and the 1970 version of "The Out-Of-Towners" but he was definitely the king of Broadway comedies.

https://t.co/1ifnlGetQw
e***@aol.com
2018-08-27 02:22:22 UTC
See, this is why I don't usually click on unidentified links. You just got me to use up one of my free articles from the Wash.Post for a story available on just about every wire-service-using source.
A Friend
Turn off Javascript when you're there, and you'll be fine.
l***@yahoo.com
2018-08-27 15:34:47 UTC
Post by b***@gmail.com
My favourites on film were "Murder By Death"
I can never stop loving a scene in that movie with Peter Sellers, even though I was a little too young to be watching it, back then (my mother took me and I got scared half the time):

Chinese father (Sellers) gets out of the car just before he and his son cross a rickety bridge and orders his son to test it.

SON: But why ME, Pop?!

FATHER: Because *I* smart enough to get out first!

Lenona.