Healthwatch: Sen. John McCain
Add Reply
Larc
2017-09-25 16:18:48 UTC
Sen. McCain's doctors have apparently advised him to get his affairs in order.

According to CNN (reporting on McCain's 60 Minutes appearance)...

Sen. John McCain's brain cancer is "very, very serious," the Arizona Republican said
in an interview Sunday night, adding that doctors told him "it's a very poor
prognosis."

"So I just said, 'I understand. Now we're going to do what we can, get the best
doctors we can find and do the best we can. And at the same time, celebrate with
gratitude a life well-lived,'" he said on CBS's "60 Minutes."

http://www.cnn.com/2017/09/25/politics/john-mccain-cancer-trump-health-care-60-minutes/index.html

Larc
Jake D Jude
Good. Goodbye you RINO traitor.
Okiku Saji
Looks like Roberta will outlive her son...yikes.
marcus
I've never been a big fan of McCain and have seldom agreed with his political views, but I feel a great amount of sympathy for him and his medical situation. Despite his ideology, he has been an honorable man. There aren't too many like that in his political party today.
Jake D Jude
2017-09-25 20:13:11 UTC
Post by marcus
Post by Larc
[...]
There are a whole lot of dishonorable liars, panderers and communists in
the democrud party.

A quick review of their presidential campaign from last year is all you
need for proof.

But that is what Marc-ass loves: pandering sissies who play identity
politics.
Larc
2017-09-25 20:58:56 UTC
On Mon, 25 Sep 2017 12:39:34 -0700 (PDT), marcus <***@yahoo.com> wrote:

| I've never been a big fan of McCain and have seldom agreed with his political views, but I feel a great amount of sympathy for him and his medical situation. Despite his ideology, he has been an honorable man. There aren't too many like that in his political party today.

Nor in any other political party that I'm aware of.

Larc
Commies Suck
2017-09-25 21:29:00 UTC
Post by marcus
Post by Larc
Larc
I've never been a big fan of McCain and have seldom agreed with his
political views, but I feel a great amount of sympathy for him and his
medical situation. Despite his ideology, he has been an honorable
man. There aren't too many like that in his political party today.

There are NO persons of honor in the Demoturds. Starting with that
bitch nigger Maxine Waters.

It goes down from there to even more niggers and a range of kikes and
dagos from the west coast.
c***@aol.com
2017-09-25 21:39:02 UTC
John McCain is a good man, an American patriot, wish him Godspeed.