Bob Fuss, 64, CBS News
2018-05-28 17:15:09 UTC
Longtime radio correspondent.
martinjsxx
2018-05-28 22:23:07 UTC
His personal twitter is very anti-Trump, something a newsman probably should not do. Still sad about his death though.
c***@aol.com
2018-05-29 00:59:36 UTC
He was retired. He can do whatever he wants.
martinjsxx
2018-05-29 13:58:14 UTC
Your obituary of him was so detailed I should have picked that up.
c***@aol.com
2018-05-29 14:31:45 UTC
You managed to search out his twitter account but couldn’t figure out he was retired? Asswipe.
martinjsxx
2018-05-29 14:53:43 UTC
You posted probably the worst obituary in the history of this newsgroup and I'm the asswipe?
c***@aol.com
2018-05-29 16:05:47 UTC
I didn’t post an “obituary”. I informed the group that someone had just died.

You obviously looked him up to discover you didn’t like his tweets. You then said they were inappropriate for a journalist but you didn’t bother to check anything else about him.

And then you complain I didn’t post more? Yeah, you’re the asswipe.
martinjsxx
2018-05-29 21:06:34 UTC
You do realize this group is named 'alt.obituaries', not 'alt.inform.someone.died', right?

Did you not notice that every subject in this group has an obituary or if one is not yet available an indication of the source of the information followed by an obituary when it is available?

Bob Fuss is not a household name (except perhaps in your household). You did him a disservice by not providing any biographical information about him in addition to no obituary. When teased gently about this, you choose to throw out an "asswipe" insult. Ass meet your wipe.
c***@aol.com
2018-05-29 21:30:34 UTC
Be gone, used asswipe.

Kenny McCormack
2018-05-29 16:16:14 UTC
Post by martinjsxx
His personal twitter is very anti-Trump, something a newsman probably
should not do. Still sad about his death though.
There is no more reason to be not anti-Trump than there is to be not
anti-cholera.

Some things, like cholera, are objectively bad.
--
He must be a Muslim. He's got three wives and he doesn't drink.