Carl Napier, Texas death row inmate, 55
a***@gmail.com
2018-02-10 15:02:34 UTC
All these years that have passed and I still miss them dearly, people know about the murderers but nothing of the victims except how they were executed.
These were the most humble, hard working, generous, loving & , compassionate people I had ever known. They treated me as if i was their own since I was 2 years old.
Javk, Kitty & Drew, you will he forever loved, remembered & missed.
Kimberly Eller

(Drew had a son from a previous marriage, if he ever reads this I hope he finds me so I can tell him about his incredible family).
d***@gmail.com
2018-03-04 12:36:37 UTC
All these years that have passed and I still miss them dearly, people know about the murderers but nothing of the victims except how they were executed.
These were the most humble, hard working, generous, loving & , compassionate people I had ever known. They treated me as if i was their own since I was 2 years old.
Javk, Kitty & Drew, you will he forever loved, remembered & missed.
Kimberly Eller

(Drew had a son from a previous marriage, if he ever reads this I hope he finds me so I can tell him about his incredible family).

Man’s terrible loss.... The perp dead? Good. He should’ve died a horrible death.