Wolfman Jack's daughter, Joy Smith
e***@gmail.com
2015-10-20 20:22:07 UTC
She was 37.
MJ Emigh
2015-10-21 14:20:31 UTC
Post by e***@gmail.com
She was 37.
Now, THAT'S dedication! Posting an answer to a question asked 17 years ago by a person who hasn't been seen in any group since the late twentieth century. December 4 of '98, to be precise. A wonderful thing, this Internet....
Guilty Bastard
They have the internet on computer these days...
j***@gmail.com
2017-12-06 22:32:21 UTC
Wow. This internet. I don't want to say I knew Joy, but she was bored one Los Angeles night in 1972 --- she said she was 12 --- when she called the radio station I worked for, KIQQ. We talked for an hour, and she wanted to come down. But you know.
t***@gmail.com
2018-04-02 13:06:57 UTC
I was Joy's best friend in late 1971, 1972,and early 1973 tbe (last two years of elementary school). I loved her. I lover her still. Rest In Peace, Joy.
w***@att.net
2018-01-08 12:20:15 UTC
Post by e***@gmail.com
She was 37.
Now, THAT'S dedication! Posting an answer to a question asked 17 years ago by a >person who hasn't been seen in any group since the late twentieth century. >December 4 of '98, to be precise. A wonderful thing, this Internet....
I'll be goddamn...I just saw the Wolfman on an old 1980 "Battlestar
Galactia" re-run on MeTV...
g***@gmail.com
2018-04-20 11:51:38 UTC
could be worse, could be replying in 2018 to a reply to a reply in 2015
r***@gmail.com
2018-05-13 19:41:55 UTC
Ed Perva Jr was my brother. Still miss him.

d***@gmail.com
2017-12-06 23:40:29 UTC
Whose fault???