Wolfman Jack's daughter, Joy Smith
Add Reply
e***@gmail.com
2015-10-20 20:22:07 UTC
She was 37.
MJ Emigh
2015-10-21 14:20:31 UTC
Post by e***@gmail.com
She was 37.
Now, THAT'S dedication! Posting an answer to a question asked 17 years ago by a person who hasn't been seen in any group since the late twentieth century. December 4 of '98, to be precise. A wonderful thing, this Internet....
Guilty Bastard
They have the internet on computer these days...
j***@gmail.com
2017-12-06 22:32:21 UTC
Wow. This internet. I don't want to say I knew Joy, but she was bored one Los Angeles night in 1972 --- she said she was 12 --- when she called the radio station I worked for, KIQQ. We talked for an hour, and she wanted to come down. But you know.
d***@gmail.com
2017-12-06 23:40:29 UTC
Whose fault???