why resistance to lying cyberstalkers here is imperative
Add Reply
Jake D Jude
2017-10-27 14:00:11 UTC
JK is absolutly right, Stephan! You just have to try and not let the bastards get you down! Easier said than done, I know... too often I get my feelings hurt as well... but when you think about it, it's ridiculous.. why get your feelings hurt by strangers on the internet? They don't know me, they don't know you... and "evil" is way too strong a word to apply to them... they need not have that power...
You're such a pussy Jordy. You're the biggest fucking troll on the
usenet yet "too often your feelings get hurt"?????

You post more disgusting, off topic bullshit on the usenet than even
Pickering.

You're not evil, you're just a stupid cunt.
Okiku Saji
You're the one constantly posting off-topic bullshit. This is alt.obituaries, not alt.assholes.
Jake D Jude
If this is not alt.assholes, then why are you here?
Okiku Saji
2017-10-29 00:52:22 UTC
Post by Jake D Jude
Post by Okiku Saji
Post by Jake D Jude
JK is absolutly right, Stephan! You just have to try and not let the bastards get you down! Easier said than done, I know... too often I get my feelings hurt as well... but when you think about it, it's ridiculous.. why get your feelings hurt by strangers on the internet? They don't know me, they don't know you... and "evil" is way too strong a word to apply to them... they need not have that power...
You're such a pussy Jordy. You're the biggest fucking troll on the
usenet yet "too often your feelings get hurt"?????
You post more disgusting, off topic bullshit on the usenet than even
Pickering.
You're not evil, you're just a stupid cunt.
You're the one constantly posting off-topic bullshit. This is alt.obituaries, not alt.assholes.
If this is not alt.assholes, then why are you here?
That's the question I should be asking you.

I can't tell if you're a bot or just stupid.
Jake D Jude
2017-10-29 11:24:29 UTC
Post by Okiku Saji
Post by Jake D Jude
Post by Okiku Saji
Post by Jake D Jude
[...]
You still didn't answer the question, cuntrag.

If this is not alt.assholes, then why are you here?

We know you are stupid and an asshole, but it appears that your
inability to answer simple questions that show this makes you a fucking
retard as well.