last woof...
danny burstein
2018-07-11 02:25:35 UTC
[twitter]
New York Daily News
Verified account @NYDailyNews

English bulldog Zsa Zsa dies just weeks after being named
World's Ugliest Dog

https://nydn.us/2KP4Hgc
http://pic.twitter.com/I2EbzYHSVD

***@panix.com
Larc
2018-07-11 14:00:30 UTC
On Tue, 10 Jul 2018 22:25:35 -0400, danny burstein <***@panix.com> wrote:

| [twitter]
| New York Daily News
| Verified account @NYDailyNews
|
| English bulldog Zsa Zsa dies just weeks after being named
| World's Ugliest Dog

Probably died of humiliation. Poor thing just couldn't live with that insulting
title.

Larc
A Friend
2018-07-11 22:25:27 UTC
In article <***@4ax.com>, Larc
<***@notmyaddress.com> wrote:

> On Tue, 10 Jul 2018 22:25:35 -0400, danny burstein <***@panix.com> wrote:
>
> | [twitter]
> | New York Daily News
> | Verified account @NYDailyNews
> |
> | English bulldog Zsa Zsa dies just weeks after being named
> | World's Ugliest Dog
>
> Probably died of humiliation. Poor thing just couldn't live with that insulting
> title.

It's more like the poor thing had serious health issues, which is
frequently the case with the "winners" of this absurd contest.