last woof...
Add Reply
danny burstein
2018-07-11 02:25:35 UTC
[twitter]
New York Daily News
Verified account @NYDailyNews

English bulldog Zsa Zsa dies just weeks after being named
World's Ugliest Dog

https://nydn.us/2KP4Hgc
http://pic.twitter.com/I2EbzYHSVD

***@panix.com
Larc
2018-07-11 14:00:30 UTC
On Tue, 10 Jul 2018 22:25:35 -0400, danny burstein <***@panix.com> wrote:

| [twitter]
| New York Daily News
| Verified account @NYDailyNews
|
| English bulldog Zsa Zsa dies just weeks after being named
| World's Ugliest Dog

Probably died of humiliation. Poor thing just couldn't live with that insulting
title.

Larc
A Friend
2018-07-11 22:25:27 UTC
Post by Larc
| [twitter]
| New York Daily News
|
| English bulldog Zsa Zsa dies just weeks after being named
| World's Ugliest Dog
Probably died of humiliation. Poor thing just couldn't live with that insulting
title.
It's more like the poor thing had serious health issues, which is
frequently the case with the "winners" of this absurd contest.