POL: Senator Al Franken: Asshole
Magnus
2009-12-18 07:45:20 UTC
Some people let just a little bit of power go to his head:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8LakStR2szE

I trust that this clip will be played and played by the little twit's
opponent is he is up for election.

Not only did the state of Minn. elect a clown for a senator, they also
elected a clod.

Magnus.
Me
2009-12-18 07:47:57 UTC
Wanker Post alert:

http://media.photobucket.com/image/wanker/LordXyonX/wanker.gif
BobF
2009-12-18 08:36:27 UTC
[Default] On Fri, 18 Dec 2009 00:47:57 -0700, Me <***@home.com>
magnanimously proffered:

>Wanker Post alert:
>
> http://media.photobucket.com/image/wanker/LordXyonX/wanker.gif

I've always wondered what Roy would look like with a wig.

--

Roy spoils yet another joke:

> Gives a whole new dimension to "shop till you drop."

No, no, it's "shop till *it* drops on you."

- From "The Sayings of Roy"
2009-12-18 10:03:07 UTC
x-no-archive: yes

"Me" <***@home.com> wrote in message
> Wanker Post alert:
>
> http://media.photobucket.com/image/wanker/LordXyonX/wanker.gif

That's the ugliest guy I've ever seen.
Did Matthew K. give you permission to post his secret pic?
Matthew Kruk
2009-12-18 10:33:35 UTC

I wish. So goes for you ditz.
2009-12-18 13:01:25 UTC
x-no-archive: yes

"Matthew Kruk" <***@home.com> wrote in message
> "A" <***@att.net> wrote in message
>> x-no-archive: yes
>>
>> "Me" <***@home.com> wrote in message
>>> Wanker Post alert:
>>>
>>> http://media.photobucket.com/image/wanker/LordXyonX/wanker.gif
>>
>> That's the ugliest guy I've ever seen.
>> Did Matthew K. give you permission to post his secret pic?
>
> I wish. So goes for you ditz.

What goes for me?

Your e- "address" says everything about you: 'nobody's home',
especially in your head.
Tim J.
2009-12-18 07:57:07 UTC

Erik's from Minnesota?
2009-12-18 09:52:13 UTC
x-no-archive: yes

"Tim J." <***@gmail.com> wrote in message
> On Thu, 17 Dec 2009 23:45:20 -0800 (PST), Magnus
> <***@yahoo.com> wrote:
>
>>Not only did the state of Minn. elect a clown for a senator, they also
>>elected a clod.
>
> Erik's from Minnesota?

ROTFL!
Apparently, The Kentucky Wizard (plus Terry, and Matthew) *are*
from Minnesota, and presently makeup The (new) Three Stooges.
BobF
2009-12-18 08:46:04 UTC
[Default] On Thu, 17 Dec 2009 23:45:20 -0800 (PST), Magnus
<***@yahoo.com> magnanimously proffered:

>Not only did the state of Minn. elect a clown for a senator, they also
>elected a clod.

Elect a clod I can understand. The Senate is full of them.

What I can't understand is how this POS was elected as chair.

--

Oh, I'm sure TGS has 2 of those things hanging down with the left one a
lot lower than the other, but maybe they aren't producing any testosterone

- From "The Sayings of Roy"
Brad Ferguson
2009-12-18 13:14:51 UTC
In article <***@mid.individual.net>, BobF <***@surfwriter.net.not> wrote:

> [Default] On Thu, 17 Dec 2009 23:45:20 -0800 (PST), Magnus
> <***@yahoo.com> magnanimously proffered:
>
> >Not only did the state of Minn. elect a clown for a senator, they also
> >elected a clod.
>
> Elect a clod I can understand. The Senate is full of them.
>
> What I can't understand is how this POS was elected as chair.

The chair rotates among the majority members. Somebody has to be there
when the various windbags bloviate for the record. It's a chore, not
an honor.

If somebody's finally slapped Lieberman upside the head for his recent
conduct, fine ... but it's being reported here and there that Franken
was told to do it by the leadership. Franken did not object when
Lieberman asked that his remarks be entered into the record as if read,
which suggests that maybe there's something to the story.
2009-12-18 16:30:59 UTC
x-no-archive: yes

"Brad Ferguson" <***@frXOXed.net> wrote in message
> In article <***@mid.individual.net>, BobF
> <***@surfwriter.net.not> wrote:
>
>> [Default] On Thu, 17 Dec 2009 23:45:20 -0800 (PST), Magnus
>> <***@yahoo.com> magnanimously proffered:
>>
>> >Not only did the state of Minn. elect a clown for a senator, they also
>> >elected a clod.
>>
>> Elect a clod I can understand. The Senate is full of them.
>>
>> What I can't understand is how this POS was elected as chair.
>

> The chair rotates among the majority members. Somebody has to be there
> when the various windbags bloviate for the record. It's a chore, not
> an honor.
>
> If somebody's finally slapped Lieberman upside the head for his recent
> conduct, fine ... but it's being reported here and there that Franken
> was told to do it by the leadership.

Now it makes more sense than just Franken going off on his own.
The Dem. leadership wanted to embarrass the indepedent Senator, who
used to be a Dem.

> Franken did not object when
> Lieberman asked that his remarks be entered into the record as if read,
> which suggests that maybe there's something to the story.

If that had occurred, there would have been a revolt, since it's
almost never refused to enter something a Congress-critter wants into the
Congressional Record.
2009-12-18 10:01:07 UTC
x-no-archive: yes

"Magnus" <***@yahoo.com> wrote in message
> Some people let just a little bit of power go to his head:
>
> http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8LakStR2szE
>
> I trust that this clip will be played and played by the little twit's
> opponent is he is up for election.
>
> Not only did the state of Minn. elect a clown for a senator, they also
> elected a clod.

Did you notice only a 'W' [Bush] and a 'D' [dumb] seperate a clown
from a clod?
BobF
2009-12-18 20:53:59 UTC
[Default] On Fri, 18 Dec 2009 04:01:07 -0600, "A" <***@att.net>
magnanimously proffered:

>"Magnus" <***@yahoo.com> wrote in message
>> Some people let just a little bit of power go to his head:
>>
>> http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8LakStR2szE
>>
>> I trust that this clip will be played and played by the little twit's
>> opponent is he is up for election.
>>
>> Not only did the state of Minn. elect a clown for a senator, they also
>> elected a clod.
>
> Did you notice only a 'W' [Bush] and a 'D' [dumb] seperate a clown
>from a clod?

Ever notice how "asshole" starts with an *A*?

--

"Fuckwad, Asshole, POS, Twat, Twit, Dope, and finally, STFU!"

- From "The Sayings of Roy"
rob cibik
2009-12-18 21:00:11 UTC
"A" posted this:

what happened to the 'N' [niblik]?
MWB
2009-12-18 22:10:21 UTC
"rob cibik" <***@hotmail.com> wrote in message
"A" posted this:

> > Did you notice only a 'W' [Bush] and a 'D' [dumb] seperate a clown
> >from a clod?

what happened to the 'N' [niblik]?

Tiger got nibliked by his VIKING TROPHY WIFE.

A niblik is a 9 iron.

GO PATRIOTS

Mark
2009-12-18 22:21:11 UTC
x-no-archive: yes

"MWB" <***@gmail.com> wrote in message

> "rob cibik" <***@hotmail.com> wrote in message
> "A" posted this:
>>
>> > Did you notice only a 'W' [Bush] and a 'D' [dumb] seperate a clown
>> >from a clod?
>>

> what happened to the 'N' [niblik]?
>

> Tiger got nibliked by his VIKING TROPHY WIFE.
>

> A niblik is a 9 iron.

She would have done more damage had she thrown ciblik's blown-up
(but empty) head at him.
2009-12-18 22:12:46 UTC
x-no-archive: yes

"rob cibik" <***@hotmail.com> wrote in message
"A" posted this:

> > Did you notice only a 'W' [Bush] and a 'D' [dumb] seperate a clown
> >from a clod?

>what happened to the 'N' [niblik]?

You have first dibs on niblik, ciblik.
It disappeared. Something I wish you would do.
It would immediately improve this ng, to say the least if not
less.
rob cibik
2009-12-18 21:00:53 UTC

as does "albert, the blow-up doll".
2009-12-18 22:17:46 UTC
x-no-archive: yes

On Dec 18, 3:53 pm, BobF <***@surfwriter.net.not> wrote:
> [Default] On Fri, 18 Dec 2009 04:01:07 -0600, "A" <***@att.net>
> magnanimously proffered:
>
> >"Magnus" <***@yahoo.com> wrote in message
> >> Some people let just a little bit of power go to his head:
>
> >>http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8LakStR2szE
>
> >> I trust that this clip will be played and played by the little twit's
> >> opponent is he is up for election.
>
> >> Not only did the state of Minn. elect a clown for a senator, they also
> >> elected a clod.
>
> > Did you notice only a 'W' [Bush] and a 'D' [dumb] seperate a clown
> >from a clod?

>> Ever notice how "asshole" starts with an *A*?

Ever notice how "bullshit" starts with "B," Mr. Bob.

Which players do you secretly blow-up in bed?
Matthew Kruk
2009-12-18 21:13:15 UTC

LOL!
2009-12-18 22:19:02 UTC

'Moron' starts with 'M', Matthew, so I wouldn't laugh at others.
Pete Townshends Chick
2009-12-18 12:31:48 UTC
I just cant HATE AF! Anyone that wrote Start Saves HIs Family is a
genius.

People Who Dance Are Considered Insane By Those Who Can't Hear The
Music. -The late, great George Carlin.

http://www.motorcityrock.com/bands/antifashion/antifashion.html
marcus
2009-12-18 13:46:14 UTC
On Dec 18, 2:45 am, Magnus <***@yahoo.com> wrote:
> Some people let just a little bit of power go to his head:
>
> http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8LakStR2szE
>
> I trust that this clip will be played and played by the little twit's
> opponent is he is up for election.
>
> Not only did the state of Minn. elect a clown for a senator, they also
> elected a clod.
>
> Magnus.

Right On Senator Al...you tell that horrible excuse for a human being,
Joe Lieberman, where to go.

I keep hoping that Lieberman just kinda drops off the face of the
Earth. I realize that's not going to happen, but if that cretin would
resign, disappear, or finally be committed to the insane asylum in
which he obviously belongs, it would be the greatest asset in the
fight for health insurance this country has had in weeks.

What a disgrace to the Senate, and to the people of Connecticut that
sorry sack of shit is. He lost the nomination to his "party" in 2006,
and should dropped out of the race. Then ran as an independent. Of
course, the voters of CT were to blame.

Why did you CT voters vote for that fraud...Lamont deserved your vote.
MWB
2009-12-18 15:11:34 UTC
What a disgrace to the Senate, and to the people of Connecticut that
sorry sack of shit is. He lost the nomination to his "party" in 2006,
and should dropped out of the race. Then ran as an independent. Of
course, the voters of CT were to blame.

Why did you CT voters vote for that fraud...Lamont deserved your vote.

He has the right to run for the senate, just like you do.

GO PATRIOTS

Mark
marcus
2009-12-18 19:38:06 UTC

I don't live in CT.
2009-12-18 22:00:57 UTC
x-no-archive: yes

"marcus" <***@yahoo.com> wrote in message
On Dec 18, 10:11 am, "MWB" <***@gmail.com> wrote:
>>> What a disgrace to the Senate, and to the people of Connecticut that
>>> sorry sack of shit is. He lost the nomination to his "party" in 2006,
>>> and should dropped out of the race. Then ran as an independent. Of
>>> course, the voters of CT were to blame.

>>> Why did you CT voters vote for that fraud...Lamont deserved your vote.

>> He has the right to run for the senate, just like you do.

>> GO PATRIOTS

>> Mark

>I don't live in CT.

If you live anywhere in the 50 States (excl. DC), you can run for
either U.S. *or* State Senate. ;-)
MWB
2009-12-18 22:02:47 UTC
"marcus" <***@yahoo.com> wrote in message
On Dec 18, 10:11 am, "MWB" <***@gmail.com> wrote:
> What a disgrace to the Senate, and to the people of Connecticut that
> sorry sack of shit is. He lost the nomination to his "party" in 2006,
> and should dropped out of the race. Then ran as an independent. Of
> course, the voters of CT were to blame.
>
> Why did you CT voters vote for that fraud...Lamont deserved your vote.
>
> He has the right to run for the senate, just like you do.
>
> GO PATRIOTS
>
> Mark

I don't live in CT.

Whatever....

If his election to the senate bothers you that much, then why don't you move
to Connecticut and vote for his opponent in 2012???

He did nothing wrong.

GO PATRIOTS

Mark
2009-12-18 22:15:32 UTC

> "marcus" <***@yahoo.com> wrote in message
> On Dec 18, 10:11 am, "MWB" <***@gmail.com> wrote:
>> What a disgrace to the Senate, and to the people of Connecticut that
>> sorry sack of shit is. He lost the nomination to his "party" in 2006,
>> and should dropped out of the race. Then ran as an independent. Of
>> course, the voters of CT were to blame.
>>
>> Why did you CT voters vote for that fraud...Lamont deserved your vote.
>>
>> He has the right to run for the senate, just like you do.
>>
>> GO PATRIOTS
>>
>> Mark
>
> I don't live in CT.
>

> Whatever....
>

> If his election to the senate bothers you that much, then why don't you
> move to Connecticut and vote for his opponent in 2012???
>
> He did nothing wrong.

He only voted for these 2 stupid wars, plus some other
unconstitutional things that are draining us of our military lives and
weakening the economy, that's all.
J.D. Baldwin
2009-12-19 04:41:34 UTC
In the previous article, A <***@att.net> wrote:
> He only voted for these 2 stupid wars, plus some other
> unconstitutional things [...]

I assure you I "get" why people see the wars as a Bad Idea, but what
the hell is unconstitutional about Congress voting to authorize a war?
That's how it's *supposed* to be done.
2009-12-20 00:40:22 UTC
x-no-archive: yes

"J.D. Baldwin" <***@example.com.invalid> wrote in message

> In the previous article, A <***@att.net> wrote:
>> He only voted for these 2 stupid wars, plus some other
>> unconstitutional things [...]

> I assure you I "get" why people see the wars as a Bad Idea, but what
> the hell is unconstitutional about Congress voting to authorize a war?

I assure you there has been *NO* (repeat, *NO) Declaration of War
since Dec. 8, 1941.
Don't believe me? Look it up!
Every war since then has NOT been done via the
Constitutionally-allowed DECLARATION by the Congress.
"Authorizing," "funding," whatever you want to call it as some type
of synonym, is *not* the same thing as a DECLARATION against a specific
country or countries.
I thought you knew that, J.D.
Shame on you.

> That's how it's *supposed* to be done.

Supposedly, what the Congress did in 1917, and in 1941, is only a
180 degree difference than what was later done in 1950, 1964, 1970
(Cambodia, remember?), 1990, and again in 2002 by Congress.
I wonder WHY???

BTW, I presume you also are in favor of the Constitutional: War
on Drugs, War on Poverty, Wars on this-and-that, done exactly the same way
as Congress has been doing (authorizing, funding) on the various wars since
Dec. 8, 1941.
I don't see the War on Drugs, War on Poverty, wars on
this-and-that in the Constitution.
What you say to that?

"Congress shall have Power:

...To declare War, grant letters of marque and reprisal, and make
rules concerning captures on land and water;"
---U.S. Constitution (Art. 1, Sec. 8, Cl. 11)

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Article_One_of_the_United_States_Constitution#Section_8:_Powers_of_Congress
J.D. Baldwin
2009-12-20 19:32:17 UTC
In the previous article, A <***@att.net> wrote:
> I assure you there has been *NO* (repeat, *NO) Declaration
> of War since Dec. 8, 1941.
> Don't believe me? Look it up!

Right as usual, Roy: the United States passed a "Declaration of War"
resolution against Rumania in summer of 1942.

> Every war since then has NOT been done via the
> Constitutionally-allowed DECLARATION by the Congress.

There's a legitimate argument to be had about whether that's accurate
as a matter of law (there's lots of precedent on the other side).
What does it have to do with whether a given member of Congress
casting his vote for war is constitutional?
Brad Ferguson
2009-12-21 03:28:57 UTC
In article <hglu41$m61$***@reader1.panix.com>, J.D. Baldwin
<***@example.com.invalid> wrote:

> In the previous article, A <***@att.net> wrote:
> > I assure you there has been *NO* (repeat, *NO) Declaration
> > of War since Dec. 8, 1941.
> > Don't believe me? Look it up!
>
> Right as usual, Roy: the United States passed a "Declaration of War"
> resolution against Rumania in summer of 1942.

And, actually -- since I did look it up -- we didn't declare war on
Germany and Italy until 11 December 1941, the same day Italy and then
Germany declared war on us.
2009-12-21 15:42:58 UTC

> In article <hglu41$m61$***@reader1.panix.com>, J.D. Baldwin
> <***@example.com.invalid> wrote:
>
>> In the previous article, A <***@att.net> wrote:
>> > I assure you there has been *NO* (repeat, *NO) Declaration
>> > of War since Dec. 8, 1941.
>> > Don't believe me? Look it up!
>>
>> Right as usual, Roy: the United States passed a "Declaration of War"
>> resolution against Rumania in summer of 1942.

You left out: Bulgaria and Hungary; besides Romania on June 5,
1942, J.D.
All right, so June 5, 1942 was the final time as far as the
Congress saying the U.S. is going to war legally.
Ever since World War 2 then, as a general date
cut-off...ILLEGALLY.

> And, actually -- since I did look it up -- we didn't declare war on
> Germany and Italy until 11 December 1941, the same day Italy and then
> Germany declared war on us.

Yes, the Congress decided to do that on Dec. 11; 3 days after it did
it to Japan and then later in '42, to 3 smaller Eastern European countries.
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Declaration_of_war_by_the_United_States

"...Those who oppose requiring formal declarations of war argue that
AUMFs [Authorization of the use of Military Force] satisfy constitutional
requirements and have an established historical precedent (see Quasi-War).
Furthermore, some have argued that the constitutional powers of the
president as commander-in-chief invest him with broad powers specific to
"waging" and "commencing" war.

The February 6, 2006, testimony of Alberto Gonzales to the U.S. Senate
Judiciary Committee Hearing on Wartime Executive Power and the National
Security Agency's Surveillance Authority, however indicates otherwise:

GONZALES: There was not a war declaration, either in connection with Al
Qaida or in Iraq. It was an authorization to use military force. I only want
to clarify that, because there are implications. Obviously, when you talk
about a war declaration, you're possibly talking about affecting treaties,
diplomatic relations. And so there is a distinction in law and in practice.
And we're not talking about a war declaration. This is an authorization only
to use military force."
marcus
2009-12-19 02:07:24 UTC
On Dec 18, 5:02 pm, "MWB" <***@gmail.com> wrote:
> "marcus" <***@yahoo.com> wrote in message

> On Dec 18, 10:11 am, "MWB" <***@gmail.com> wrote:
>
> > What a disgrace to the Senate, and to the people of Connecticut that
> > sorry sack of shit is. He lost the nomination to his "party" in 2006,
> > and should dropped out of the race. Then ran as an independent. Of
> > course, the voters of CT were to blame.
>
> > Why did you CT voters vote for that fraud...Lamont deserved your vote.
>
> > He has the right to run for the senate, just like you do.
>
> > GO PATRIOTS
>
> > Mark
>
> I don't live in CT.
>
> Whatever....
>
> If his election to the senate bothers you that much, then why don't you move
> to Connecticut and vote for his opponent in 2012???
>
> He did nothing wrong.
>
> GO PATRIOTS
>
> Mark

I hope he gets what he deserves someday, bastard turncoat that he is.
He is a hypocrite and liar...I hope Democrats are beginning to realize
that his being on the 2000 presidential ticket did damage to the
frontrunner.

He is totally insensitive to the needs of the American people, and has
joined the Republicans, in their unconscionable stalling tactics on
much needed health reform. When he ran as an Independent in "06, he
should have been stripped of any committee chairmanships.

He deserves a giant bitch slap from the electorate.

I was born and raised in CT, and as a former resident, I'm ashamed
that son of a bitch turdball represents the good people there.
islanders
2009-12-19 16:10:38 UTC
From: marcus <***@yahoo.com

I don't live in CT.

Lucky state
marcus
2009-12-19 19:06:43 UTC

It could be worse...at least I don't hail from L.I.
islanders
2009-12-19 19:32:19 UTC

Neither do I shit head.
Tim
2017-11-21 19:39:07 UTC

Wasn't Al Franken the comic commie who used to debate Bill O'reilly over which of the two best held the moral high ground in their given lives?
teleflora
2009-12-18 16:36:25 UTC
"Magnus" <***@yahoo.com> wrote in message
> Some people let just a little bit of power go to his head:
>
> http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8LakStR2szE
>
> I trust that this clip will be played and played by the little twit's
> opponent is he is up for election.
>
> Not only did the state of Minn. elect a clown for a senator, they also
> elected a clod.
>
> Magnus.

Jesse Ventura, anybody?

But I think Franken is Brill!

Cindy
KingDaevid
2009-12-18 21:26:33 UTC
...Asshole my ass. Any member of the cast of TUNNELVISION who can get
himself elected to the U.S. Senate from a state with a population too
large to have gotten a "salute" on "Hee Haw" is okeh by me ;-) ...

kdm
The Kentucky Wizard
2009-12-19 07:06:04 UTC
"Magnus" <***@yahoo.com> wrote in message
> Some people let just a little bit of power go to his head:
>
> http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8LakStR2szE
>
> I trust that this clip will be played and played by the little twit's
> opponent is he is up for election.
>
> Not only did the state of Minn. elect a clown for a senator, they also
> elected a clod.
>
> Magnus.

Wow, just think if we had the same ability to shut up our own Lieberman that
we have here.
danny burstein
2009-12-19 14:56:29 UTC
In <***@insightbb.com> "The Kentucky Wizard" <***@insightbb.com> writes:

>"Magnus" <***@yahoo.com> wrote in message
>> Some people let just a little bit of power go to his head:
>>
>> http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8LakStR2szE
>>
>> I trust that this clip will be played and played by the little twit's
>> opponent is he is up for election.
>>
>> Not only did the state of Minn. elect a clown for a senator, they also
>> elected a clod.

>Wow, just think if we had the same ability to shut up our own Lieberman that
>we have here.

And for those playing at home, you might want to know
that Sen. John "amnesiac" McCain, who's screaming the
loudest about this never having happened and how Franken
is destroyng the "comity of the Senate", well...

well... that Senator did exactly the same thing during
a debate about the Iraq war:

[quotes/excerpts]
"Unfortunately, McCain's memory is suffering. In fact, McCain
has engaged in the very same behavior that he was criticizing
Franken for yesterday.

On October 10, 2002 - just ahead of the looming mid-term
elections - the Senate rushed a debate on a war authorization
giving President Bush the power to use force against Iraq. The r
resolution ultimately passed the Senate after midnight on an
early Friday morning by a vote of 77-23.

During the course of the frenzied floor debate, then-Sen. Mark
Dayton (D-MN) spoke in favor of an amendment offered by
Sen. Robert Byrd (D-WV) that would have restricted Bush's
constitutional powers to wage war against Iraq. After a minute
and a half, Dayton ran out of time, prompting this exchange:

The PRESIDING OFFICER. The Senator's time has expired.

Mr. DAYTON. I ask for unanimous consent that I have
30 seconds more to finish my remarks.

Mr. McCAIN. I object.
---------
http://thinkprogress.org/2009/12/18/mccain-hypocrisy-franken/

***@panix.com
piks11
2009-12-19 15:41:47 UTC
On Dec 19, 8:56 am, danny burstein <***@panix.com> wrote:
> In <***@insightbb.com> "The Kentucky Wizard" <***@insightbb.com> writes:
>
> >"Magnus" <***@yahoo.com> wrote in message

<snip>
> And for those playing at home, you might want to know
> that Sen. John "amnesiac" McCain, who's screaming the
> loudest about this never having happened and how Franken
> is destroyng the "comity of the Senate", well...
>
> well... that Senator did exactly the same thing during
> a debate about the Iraq war:

Wow. There's more than one asshole in Congress. And McCain is one of
them. All these years and nobody knew.
e***@gmail.com
2017-11-16 19:53:39 UTC

yes . he is a piece of crap!
e***@gmail.com
2017-11-16 19:54:23 UTC

e***@gmail.com
2017-11-16 19:55:52 UTC
On Friday, December 18, 2009 at 1:45:20 AM UTC-6, Magnus wrote:
> Some people let just a little bit of power go to his head:
>
> http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8LakStR2szE
>
> I trust that this clip will be played and played by the little twit's
> opponent is he is up for election.
>
> Not only did the state of Minn. elect a clown for a senator, they also
> elected a clod.
>
> Magnus.

he is crap!