Zombie Boy, self-generated human freak, 32
Bryan Styble
2018-08-03 19:16:38 UTC
It's remarkable that no one in these parts would have beaten this posting to the punch, especially after Lady Gaga's tweet-bute to the late Rick Genest, whose suicide method Wednesday in the Great White North seems to be being repressed in the early coverage.

BRYAN STYBLE/Florida
Bryan Styble
2018-08-03 19:20:18 UTC
The headline would be much better-worded "self-engineered freak..."; that slipshod syntax is regretted.

STYBLE/Florida
Michael OConnor
2018-08-03 19:32:53 UTC
I'm still trying to find out how Anthony Bourdain committed suicide. I never once heard the media mention the how; my guess is slicing his wrists with a highest quality kitchen cutting knife.

As far as this freak show who died a couple days ago, I will guess he opened up his jugular vein with a tattooing needle.
Bryan Styble
2018-08-03 20:43:38 UTC
A number of the Bourdain stories I came across, Michael, claimed the often-unnecessarily-vulgar food-media monger was found hanged in his French hotel room--or as the semi-literate so often say, he "hung" himself.

STYBLE/Florida
Dave Garrett
2018-08-04 02:08:52 UTC
In article <5166498c-63f7-4571-95e4-***@googlegroups.com>,
***@gmail.com says...

> A number of the Bourdain stories I came across, Michael, claimed the often-unnecessarily-vulgar food-media monger was found hanged in his French hotel room--or as the semi-literate so often say, he "hung" himself.

I can't recall any instances in which Bourdain was gratuitously vulgar,
but, as the French say, "Chacun ses goûts, la merde à bien le sien".

Dave
Terry del Fuego
2018-08-05 00:54:53 UTC
On Fri, 3 Aug 2018 21:08:52 -0500, Dave Garrett <***@compassnet.com>
wrote:

>I can't recall any instances in which Bourdain was gratuitously vulgar,

Fortunately there's no hypocrisy in claiming that someone else was
gratuitously vulgar while in the process of labelling a stranger a
"freak" due to nothing more than differing taste.
Louis Epstein
2018-08-06 05:27:13 UTC
Terry del Fuego <***@hotmail.com> wrote:
> On Fri, 3 Aug 2018 21:08:52 -0500, Dave Garrett <***@compassnet.com>
> wrote:
>
>>I can't recall any instances in which Bourdain was gratuitously vulgar,
>
> Fortunately there's no hypocrisy in claiming that someone else was
> gratuitously vulgar while in the process of labelling a stranger a
> "freak" due to nothing more than differing taste.

Sometimes tastes are so gratuitously vulgar as to merit
description as freakish.

2018-08-06 12:46:04 UTC
On Mon, 6 Aug 2018 05:27:13 +0000 (UTC), Osama bin Cock-Squatter, a
self-loathing homosexual with Asperger syndrome <***@top.put.com>
wrote:

>Sometimes tastes are so gratuitously vulgar as to merit
>description as freakish.

Yes, neckties *are* abominations worn exclusively by scum.

--
Every single Prohibitionist is a willing servant of tyranny and hate,
having but one sole purpose - to make the rest of us suffer their putrid
legacy of incalculable waste and destruction. --"Malcolm"
MJ Emigh
2018-08-04 02:25:54 UTC

I try to not get hanged up on confusing words like that.
Travoltron
2018-08-04 17:16:26 UTC
How could anyone have ever guessed that this man was mentally unstable?