Stan and/or Jan Berenstein?
b***@gmail.com
2015-08-12 03:12:28 UTC
It's Berenstein
MJ Emigh
2015-08-12 03:23:14 UTC
I noticed a Berenstein Bears book at a store today, and it brought back a bunch
of childhood memories. It also got me thinking...I could have sworn that
either Stan or Jan Berenstein had died several years ago (say, 10 to 15 years
back). Am I remembering correctly, or am I getting them confused with another
children's author who died in the same time frame?
Erich
Well, yeah.....both dead. But not recently.
R H Draney
2015-08-12 06:27:08 UTC
Post by MJ Emigh
I noticed a Berenstein Bears book at a store today, and it brought
back a bunch of childhood memories. It also got me thinking...I
could have sworn that either Stan or Jan Berenstein had died several
years ago (say, 10 to 15 years back). Am I remembering correctly, or
am I getting them confused with another children's author who died in
the same time frame?
Well, yeah.....both dead. But not recently.
But both still living when Desscribe posted the question in 2001...fifteen
years before that was when PD Eastman died, so maybe that's the other
children's author (s)he was thinking of...or maybe Roald Dahl, who died in
1990....

(And for brandipandamonkey, it's Berenstain...as in "stain on your
tablecloth")....r
g***@gmail.com
tablecloth")....r" NO IT'S NOT! It's BERENSTEIN!
RH Draney
2018-02-09 21:11:07 UTC
Post by g***@gmail.com
Post by R H Draney
tablecloth")....r" NO IT'S NOT! It's BERENSTEIN!
You're suffering from a Mandela effect....r