TRUMP BOMBS AT STATE OF THE UNION
Defiant
2018-01-31 13:58:24 UTC
The orange turd spent 90 minutes bloviating about all his success when
all of it is really due to Obama and Hillary. There is nothing he can
take credit for except for dividing the nation and letting the Norks get
nukes. Congress should have allowed Obama to continue as President and
keep this country on the right trajectory it was heading.

It was good to see our great Democrat leaders sitting silent in the
chamber last night as the orange turd vomited on. Many of our Democrat
heroes were wearing African garb to show what a great and important
continent Africa is and how many important people came out of there and
changed the world. Others wore black to protest Republican sexual
harassment. Nancy Pelosi was heroic in her stoicism as she is a top
leader in resisting the orange feces and his right wing brown shirts.

God will return America to the Democrats and Joe Kennedy will be there
to lead us with his golden tongue.
fuck off, republicans
benj
2018-01-31 19:31:28 UTC
Post by Defiant
[...]
Yeah, great to see all the Party of "no" sitting there on their hands
being sure not to show any support for the ideals of America like
elected representatives working for the people and giving Americans (not
anyone who just walks in) the opportunity to WORK for a better life.
Dems say why work when you can steal and get away with it?
hydraulic lifter set
They stole America and gave her to illegals, so, yeah...
Hudson Hornet
Well put, Benj!
Defiant
2018-02-01 07:03:51 UTC
On Wed, 31 Jan 2018 14:58:24 +0100, some poseur using my name shit
all over AGA:

<snip leftist agitprop>

Glad to see I'm still living rent-free in your head.
Lotsa empty space in here.

Sucks for you to be so thoroughly pwned, huh?
BWAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!

Fuck off, *LOSER!* <spit>
Dresden Houndiearfums
2018-02-02 10:18:23 UTC
Trump is delivering on promises to MAGA.
You mean, MAWA.
Oh great Nil what a devastating comeback!

We all know you inspired that line for Nancy Pelosi because you are such
a socially aware deity.

Your brilliant lines that you have given to such socially concious
Democrat luminaries like Frederica Wilson, Chuck Schumer, Sheila Jackson
Lee, and of course queen Maxine Waters will help turn all of evil
America into marxist Beatle fans singing the song you inspired Lennon to
write: Imagine.