Mouseketeer grownups Jimmy and Roy?
Add Reply
i***@gmail.com
2017-12-01 16:57:32 UTC
I was going to correct because Roy Disney died quite a long time ago and his son also named Roy e Disney is now also dead only I didn't notice the date on the post was December 1996 lol! Omg what an ancient forum! I'd be shocked if someone responded to the post
Charles Richmond
2017-12-01 18:12:04 UTC
Post by i***@gmail.com
I was going to correct because Roy Disney died quite a long time ago and his son also named Roy e Disney is now also dead only I didn't notice the date on the post was December 1996 lol! Omg what an ancient forum! I'd be shocked if someone responded to the post
The Roy adult on the Mickey Mouse Club was Roy Williams, *not* Roy
Disney. Jimmie Dodd was the one who played the tenor guitar (four
strings, *not* six... and *no*, it's *not* a ukulele). In addition, Bob
Amsberry appeared on the first two seasons.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Jimmie_Dodd

http://www.tenorguitarfoundation.com/jimmy.htm

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Roy_Williams_(artist)

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Bob_Amsberry