SUCKER PUNCH: TOM PETTY
Add Reply
d***@gmail.com
2017-10-08 21:13:37 UTC
I was taken aback by the loss of Tom Petty. So, now I'm trying to figure out who to reasonably expect to go onto their just reward so that I won't be so shook up from it. So I'm thinking Neil Young has had health problems, and Betty White is pushing 100. Can you think of anyone else we should reasonably expect in the near future? I need to know so I'm ready.
d***@gmail.com
2017-10-08 22:22:15 UTC
Two more:

JT (James Taylor) and RT (Randy Travis).
RH Draney
2017-10-09 01:29:34 UTC
Post by d***@gmail.com
I was taken aback by the loss of Tom Petty. So, now I'm trying to figure out who to reasonably expect to go onto their just reward so that I won't be so shook up from it. So I'm thinking Neil Young has had health problems, and Betty White is pushing 100. Can you think of anyone else we should reasonably expect in the near future? I need to know so I'm ready.
And the recent loss of some pretty old people that we knew for a long
time, like Hef and Monty Hall...personally, I'm a little afraid for Stan
Lee....r
d***@gmail.com

I agree. We are looking at many deaths in the near future 😢
marcus
2017-10-09 02:43:09 UTC
Although I'm not sure if you would be taken aback by this celebrity death, I predict Donald Trump. He looks unhealthy and weight-wise is starting to resemble one of his predecessors, William Howard Taft.
Alfalfa Bill
2017-10-09 03:17:10 UTC
John McCain is not long for this world.
c***@aol.com
2017-10-09 04:11:59 UTC
How predictable that marcus would say Trump.

Carter should go but cockroaches tend to live forever.

Hillary will probably fall over again soon.
Jake D Jude
2017-10-09 09:10:08 UTC
Post by marcus
Post by d***@gmail.com
I was taken aback by the loss of Tom Petty. So, now I'm trying to figure out who to reasonably expect to go onto their just reward so that I won't be so shook up from it. So I'm thinking Neil Young has had health problems, and Betty White is pushing 100. Can you think of anyone else we should reasonably expect in the near future? I need to know so I'm ready.
Although I'm not sure if you would be taken aback by this celebrity death, I predict Donald Trump. He looks unhealthy and weight-wise is starting to resemble one of his predecessors, William Howard Taft.
Another ignorant, left wing, meathead comment by the Usenet's resident
communist: Marcass Catone.

After crying like a little pussy girl all last week that people keep
hammering his posts, he posts this shit. Then he wonders why people all
over the planet despise him and his ultra left wing political manifestos.
Jake D Jude
2017-10-10 12:23:25 UTC
Post by Jake D Jude
Post by marcus
Post by d***@gmail.com
[...]
The general dislike of Marcus has got nothing to do with politics. I have very similar left wing leanings, and I despise him too.
He is despised across the political spectrum.

His insipid, flatulent posts just bring in more folks on the right to be
vocal about it.

Jason
2017-10-09 12:14:55 UTC
Post by d***@gmail.com
I was taken aback by the loss of Tom Petty. So, now I'm trying to figure out who to reasonably expect to go onto their just reward so that I won't be so shook up from it. So I'm thinking Neil Young has had health problems, and Betty White is pushing 100. Can you think of anyone else we should reasonably expect in the near future? I need to know so I'm ready.
Here are four who've been looking like death-warmed-over for years:

Singer-songwriter David Crosby of CSNY - liver transplant, heart blockage

Singer-songwriter Gordon Lightfoot - aneurysm & stroke

Rolling Stone Ronnie Wood - lung cancer & declined chemo for it

Willie Nelson - breathing issues

and then there's Joni Mitchell with that aneurysm in 2015 ...
marcus
Whereas, Keith Richard, who has looked like walking death for over 30 years, will live to be 100. LOL
RH Draney
2017-10-09 21:08:47 UTC
Wait...you mean he *isn't*?...r
MJ Emigh
2017-10-09 21:14:35 UTC
Amazingly, Jerry Lee Lewis is still with us. Almost as amazingly, Little Richard and Fats Domino.
d***@gmail.com
2017-10-10 02:44:52 UTC
Amazingly, Jerry Lee Lewis is still with us. Almost as amazingly, Little Richard and Fats Domino.

Wow‼️ So true.
u***@aol.com
2017-10-10 02:56:54 UTC
As are his sons, Walker and Texas Ranger.
d***@gmail.com
2017-10-10 02:41:18 UTC
Here are four who've been looking like death-warmed-over for years:

Singer-songwriter David Crosby of CSNY - liver transplant, heart blockage

Singer-songwriter Gordon Lightfoot - aneurysm & stroke

Rolling Stone Ronnie Wood - lung cancer & declined chemo for it

Willie Nelson - breathing issues

and then there's Joni Mitchell with that aneurysm in 2015 ...

😲 OMG‼️

U. R. right 😥 It sounds like THE DAY THE MUSIC DIED. I am SADDENED.