It's Black History Month
Add Reply
hydraulic lifter set
2018-02-01 13:44:35 UTC
It is February. Time for all white people to celebrate, recognize and
give thanks for all the achievements of the black race. Without the
blacks, the United States would not exist.

They built the railroads, the roads, the infrastructure of this country
whilst being severely repressed by the white devils like Trump's
ancestors. Trump wants to make America white again, remember that.

If it weren't for Thomas Jefferson's slaves telling him ideas that
should be included in the Constitution, we would not have that great
document.

Remember, the Negro built America. The white devil stole it from them.

FUCK OFF WHITE LOSERS!!!
hydraulic lifter set
2018-02-01 17:00:59 UTC
Post by hydraulic lifter set
FUCK OFF WHITE LOSERS!!!
I have an icepick ready for your skull, trudblossom.

____
,' Y`.
/ \
\ () () /
`. /\ ,'
0====| "" |====>
`LLLU'
Defiant
2018-02-04 23:10:43 UTC
Post by hydraulic lifter set
Post by hydraulic lifter set
FUCK OFF WHITE LOSERS!!!
I have an icepick ready for your skull, trudblossom.
____
,' Y`.
/ \
\ () () /
`. /\ ,'
0====| "" |====>
`LLLU'
That looks more like the big black cock that was ready for your always
wet mouth, turdburgler.

Lord Valve
2018-02-04 21:24:38 UTC
I'm looking forward to watching tonight's game with all the well hung
black guys playing.

Just thinking about some of those black cocks being rammed down my throat
and guzzling all that black ball juice makes my mouth water.

Nothing I like more than massaging a pair of big black balls so they
squirt out a huge load either down my throat or up my eager asshole.

Happy Black History Month fellow Republicans!