Della Reese 1931-2017
2017-11-20 18:22:37 UTC
Variety,EW,and others have the story...she died last night.
Will she get more column inches than Manson?

(Her birth name was Delloreese Patricia Early).

j***@gmail.com
2017-11-20 21:55:23 UTC
Why should she? I actually liked her voice. But she overstayed her welcome with acting and other pursuits at which she was very ordinary. Now she is ordinary personified. Soon the ground will welcome us all.
d***@gmail.com
2017-11-21 18:11:03 UTC
I hear she was a rude bitch and a talentless hack
j***@gmail.com
2017-11-21 23:45:06 UTC
Post by d***@gmail.com
I hear she was a rude bitch and a talentless hack
I love that expression - "I hear", to precede one's comments. I also love, "I don't care what anyone says", before launching into one's own opinion/fact on something. I also love, "According to inside information." That may be my favorite. I thought Reese could sing, I liked her early voice. But I don't care whether she was talented or not, the look she shot my way from inside that stupid limo was one of pure hate. To think a person ruled by such fear and hatred would go on to star in a show called "Touched By an Angel" is ironic indeed. If your comments are heartfelt, I applaud them. Thank you.