Breaking News: Clint Eastwood Passes At 87 - YouTube
Add Reply
Dr. Jai Maharaj
2017-06-21 03:08:39 UTC
Breaking News: Clint Eastwood Passes At 87
Rest In Peace
Clint! Loving Memorial Tribute!

YouTube
Tuesday, June 20, 2017

Jai Maharaj, Jyotishi
Om Shanti

http://bit.do/jaimaharaj
Dr. Jai Maharaj
Tuesday, June 20, 2017
http://youtu.be/kRu3Zwu0nGc
According to one of my sources the above is fake news.

Jai Maharaj, Jyotishi
Om Shanti

http://groups.google.com/group/alt.fan.jai-maharaj
carl
2017-06-21 03:28:23 UTC
No kidding. I get foxnews newsletters...if theres any breaking news. And on
my
homepage of yahoo. Would show Clint's picture and his age and how he died.
Nothing. But I will do up dates...just incase.
Tuesday, June 20, 2017
http://youtu.be/kRu3Zwu0nGc
c***@aol.com
2017-06-21 03:55:32 UTC
It was a hoax 12 hours ago too.
marcus
It's a hoax.
hector
Tuesday, June 20, 2017
http://youtu.be/kRu3Zwu0nGc
Jai Maharaj, Jyotishi
Om Shanti
http://bit.do/jaimaharaj
http://www.snopes.com/clint-eastwood-death-hoax/
Do I have to say something about fake news from the left again.
Mr. B1ack
Tuesday, June 20, 2017
http://youtu.be/kRu3Zwu0nGc
Jai Maharaj, Jyotishi
Om Shanti
http://bit.do/jaimaharaj
http://www.snopes.com/clint-eastwood-death-hoax/
Do I have to say something about fake news from the left again.
I think it was his BIRTHDAY yesterday ...

Maybe somebody got confused ?

There's 'fakenews' and sometimes there's
just "mistakes" ... sometimes ......

He IS an old fucker at this point however ... but
still in the game :-)
RH Draney
2017-06-21 16:05:42 UTC
Post by Mr. B1ack
I think it was his BIRTHDAY yesterday ...
Maybe somebody got confused ?
There's 'fakenews' and sometimes there's
just "mistakes" ... sometimes ......
He IS an old fucker at this point however ... but
still in the game :-)
You have to expect this sort of thing when someone reaches the stage of
talking to furniture....r
marcus
LOL...an empty-headed right wing idiot talking to an empty chair. I remember it well.
Jake D Jude
2017-06-21 16:26:58 UTC
Post by marcus
Post by RH Draney
Post by Mr. B1ack
I think it was his BIRTHDAY yesterday ...
Maybe somebody got confused ?
There's 'fakenews' and sometimes there's
just "mistakes" ... sometimes ......
He IS an old fucker at this point however ... but
still in the game :-)
You have to expect this sort of thing when someone reaches the stage of
talking to furniture....r
LOL...an empty-headed right wing idiot talking to an empty chair. I remember it well.
Yeah because you were hoping you were the chair and he would sit on your
face you fucking left wing piece of shit.
c***@aol.com
2017-06-21 16:38:15 UTC
Only Marcass a person of no accomplishment could boil down the career of a legendary filmmaker to a left wing political screed. No surprise
Mr. B1ack
2017-06-21 22:47:51 UTC
Post by RH Draney
Post by Mr. B1ack
I think it was his BIRTHDAY yesterday ...
Maybe somebody got confused ?
There's 'fakenews' and sometimes there's
just "mistakes" ... sometimes ......
He IS an old fucker at this point however ... but
still in the game :-)
You have to expect this sort of thing when someone reaches the stage of
talking to furniture....r
In his case he's more likely working on his
next Academy Award movie ...
David Carson
Tuesday, June 20, 2017
http://youtu.be/kRu3Zwu0nGc
First time I've ever seen anyone use Youtube as source for a breaking news
death.
l***@yahoo.com
2017-06-21 13:59:06 UTC
Post by David Carson
First time I've ever seen anyone use Youtube as source for a breaking news
death.
Granted, this was one of my delayed announcements, but otherwise, would this one count?

https://groups.google.com/forum/#!msg/alt.obituaries/eyDLsL5owpU/2s7v1Ni1AAAJ;context-place=searchin/alt.obituaries/angry$20harry%7Csort:relevance

Lenona.
m***@gmail.com
Tuesday, June 20, 2017
http://youtu.be/kRu3Zwu0nGc
Jai Maharaj, Jyotishi
Om Shanti
http://bit.do/jaimaharaj
d***@gmail.com
2017-07-02 16:14:33 UTC
Breaking news from CRACKLE...this story is Bull***T
m***@gmail.com
Tuesday, June 20, 2017
http://youtu.be/kRu3Zwu0nGc
Jai Maharaj, Jyotishi
Om Shanti
http://bit.do/jaimaharaj
What's the name of the channel that put up the video ?