Healthwatch: Alex Trebek
2018-01-05 00:08:31 UTC
He's recovering from surgery. He explains what happened in this video:

https://www.facebook.com/Jeopardy/videos/1718468204870755/
AngloSaxon
2018-01-05 03:53:02 UTC
He looks like 7 million bucks. WTG, Alex. Look at the piercing eyes he has.
Larc
2018-01-05 14:48:00 UTC
On Fri, 5 Jan 2018 03:53:02 -0000 (UTC), AngloSaxon <***@invalid.invalid> wrote:

| Diner wrote:
| > He's recovering from surgery. He explains what happened in this video:
| >
| > https://www.facebook.com/Jeopardy/videos/1718468204870755/
| >

| He looks like 7 million bucks. WTG, Alex. Look at the piercing eyes he has.

He looks especially good for somebody only 2 1/2 years south of 80.

Larc
RH Draney
2018-01-05 21:28:51 UTC
Post by Larc

| > https://www.facebook.com/Jeopardy/videos/1718468204870755/
| >

| He looks like 7 million bucks. WTG, Alex. Look at the piercing eyes he has.
He looks especially good for somebody only 2 1/2 years south of 80.
Well after all, he's Canadian...they don't age the same way as normal
people....r
martinjsxx
2018-01-06 13:48:33 UTC
Did he buy any of the "units" of Colonial Penn life insurance he hawks on commercials all the time?
Larc
2018-01-06 20:23:01 UTC
On Sat, 6 Jan 2018 05:48:33 -0800 (PST), martinjsxx <***@yahoo.com> wrote:

| Did he buy any of the "units" of Colonial Penn life insurance he hawks on commercials all the time?

If he's smart enough to land a regular advertising stint with Colonial Penn, he's
probably smart enough not to buy from them.

Larc
Michael OConnor
2018-01-06 21:12:17 UTC
Post by Larc
| Did he buy any of the "units" of Colonial Penn life insurance he hawks on commercials all the time?
If he's smart enough to land a regular advertising stint with Colonial Penn, he's
probably smart enough not to buy from them.
I've read where Alex Trebek possesses a photographic memory.