FOURTH STRAIGHT WIN FOR THE TRUMP LEAD REPUBLICANS
Jake D Jude
2017-06-21 08:52:01 UTC
Since the great day in November 2016 when President Trump defeated
Crooked Hillary, every special election that has taken place has been
characterized by the left wing media as a referendum on Trump and the
"resurgence" of the Democruds.

According the lamestream media because Trump allegedly has such low poll
numbers, etc. etc., he will lose big time and the Democruds will begin
their takeover of Congress and stall the Trump agenda.

So despite all the left wingtard money coming in from snowflakes all
over San Fagcisco, despite all the propaganda spewed out by the left
wingtard media, despite all the mentally unhinged Hollyweird libtards,
the left wing has LOST ALL FOUR SPECIAL ELECTIONS!

That is great news for real Americans all over this great country. And
bad news for the deviants on the coasts. Particularly in NYC, LA, SF and
the northwest.

The left wing has been rejected time and time again.

TRUMP 2020!

MAKE AMERICA GREAT AGAIN!
Jake D Jude
2017-06-21 13:28:49 UTC
Can't get enough of his cum.
marcus
When did you work in a political campaign?
Jake D Jude
2017-06-21 16:16:40 UTC
Post by Jake D Jude
[...]
I support Trump 100%. But he needs to get some legislation thru. We need that damn travel ban. We need healthcare reform. We need tax reform. And we need to smack North Korea.
Trump needs to use the 'art of the deal', and get some movement on this stuff. I voted for him cause I support all of these endeavors. Many are growing impatient...
Go TRUMP. Get it done!
Well said! Now that the asshole RINO's see that Trump has a very strong
and supportive base along with his big victories over the radical left
wing Hollyweird supported douchebags, they will start to fall in behind
Trump and get the agenda going.

Also the travel ban will go to the Supreme Court which is where we now
have a majority. So his ban will be upheld and the libtards will be
defeated again. And we have the old liberals on the bench who will be
stepping down and be replaced by real Americans so the Court will be
ours for generations.

Trump has an aggressive agenda and it will get through. It just takes
time as the swamp gets used to an outsider.

MAGA 2017!
c***@aol.com
2017-06-21 16:38:49 UTC
At least I don't have to self publish a book.
marcus
2017-06-21 21:42:57 UTC
Of course you don't...your maleficent personality is obvious every time you post.
David Carson
2017-06-23 13:16:33 UTC
On Wed, 21 Jun 2017 12:16:40 -0400, Jake D Jude
Post by Jake D Jude
Also the travel ban will go to the Supreme Court which is where we now
have a majority. So his ban will be upheld and the libtards will be
defeated again. And we have the old liberals on the bench who will be
stepping down and be replaced by real Americans so the Court will be
ours for generations.
After Blackmun, Souter, and Roberts, I never take the Supreme Court for
granted. Right now, we have two reliable conservatives, one new guy who we
think is conservative, two part-time conservatives, and four reliable
leftists. You could call it a majority, but I wouldn't bank on it. Even if
you call Gorsuch is a direct replacement for Scalia, this is still the
same bunch that green-lit Obamacare.
c***@aol.com
2017-06-23 14:06:15 UTC
Carson is spot on here although early indications on Gorsuch are good. But you need 5 years to see where it's going.

Kennedy is a moderate, Roberts just slightly less so.
Jake D Jude
2017-06-23 14:35:30 UTC
Post by Jake D Jude
Also the travel ban will go to the Supreme Court which is where we now
have a majority. So his ban will be upheld and the libtards will be
defeated again. And we have the old liberals on the bench who will be
stepping down and be replaced by real Americans so the Court will be
ours for generations.
After Blackmun, Souter, and Roberts, I never take the Supreme Court for
granted. Right now, we have two reliable conservatives, one new guy who we
think is conservative, two part-time conservatives, and four reliable
leftists. You could call it a majority, but I wouldn't bank on it. Even if
you call Gorsuch is a direct replacement for Scalia, this is still the
same bunch that green-lit Obamacare.
Very good points. Trump has a list of reliable conservatives that the
hard core conservatives really like so it should be ok. He made those
names public during the campaign and they were very well received.

Robers and Souter were appointed by the Bush's so that tells you all you
need to know. It did not surprise me Roberts ruled in favour of
Obozocare. The good news is that Kennedy has hinted he wants to retire
and who knows how long Ginsburg will last? So a couple more hard core
conservative real Americans on the bench will be a block that will last
for generations.
J.D. Baldwin
2017-06-28 19:45:39 UTC
Post by David Carson
After Blackmun, Souter, and Roberts, I never take the Supreme Court
for granted. Right now, we have two reliable conservatives, one new
guy who we think is conservative, two part-time conservatives, and
four reliable leftists. You could call it a majority, but I wouldn't
bank on it.
Gorsuch signing on to Thomas's dissent in Peruta v. California (the
recent Second Amendment cert denial) is a pretty encouraging sign,
though.
2017-06-21 18:24:06 UTC
Post by Jake D Jude
Since the great day in November 2016 when President Trump defeated
Crooked Hillary, every special election that has taken place has been
characterized by the left wing media as a referendum on Trump and the
"resurgence" of the Democruds.
Lying Trump is crooked,not Hillary.
Post by Jake D Jude
TRUMP 2020!
MAKE AMERICA GREAT AGAIN!
Right now we have Trump.
America can't be great again until we get rid of him.

benj
2017-06-21 23:33:55 UTC
Post by Louis Epstein
Post by Jake D Jude
Since the great day in November 2016 when President Trump defeated
Crooked Hillary, every special election that has taken place has been
characterized by the left wing media as a referendum on Trump and the
"resurgence" of the Democruds.
Lying Trump is crooked,not Hillary.
Lessee. Trump always lies but Media and Democrats never do. Right?
I"ll be Trumps is lying when he says Democrats lost in these elections.
Bad news Bunky you keep losing those votes for the 2018 impeachment!
Jake D Jude
2017-06-22 12:06:48 UTC
Post by benj
Post by Louis Epstein
Post by Jake D Jude
Since the great day in November 2016 when President Trump defeated
Crooked Hillary, every special election that has taken place has been
characterized by the left wing media as a referendum on Trump and the
"resurgence" of the Democruds.
Lying Trump is crooked,not Hillary.
Lessee. Trump always lies but Media and Democrats never do. Right?
I"ll bet Trumps is lying when he says Democrats lost in these elections.
Even the polls were controlled by left wing lunatics. None of them saw
that Clinton was going to lose. Or any of these special elections where
the Democraps always seemed to be leading yet they lost all of them.

And who can watch any of the Sunday shows anymore? The spew of libtard
propaganda coming out of all the shows especially the faggot Jake
Crapper is disgraceful.
Post by benj
Post by Louis Epstein
Post by Jake D Jude
TRUMP 2020!
MAKE AMERICA GREAT AGAIN!
Right now we have Trump.
America can't be great again until we get rid of him.
Bad news Bunky you keep losing those votes for the 2018 impeachment!
That is their wet dream. Trump is not guilty of any impeachable offence
despite all the rubbish peddled by the lamestream left wing media.

With radicals now running the DNC and Hollyweird trying to control far
off elections, people will never let that lot in power.

So Trump will be President for two terms. And Democraps are shitting
their panties.
Jake D Jude
2017-06-22 12:38:33 UTC
Post by Louis Epstein
Post by Jake D Jude
Since the great day in November 2016 when President Trump defeated
Crooked Hillary, every special election that has taken place has been
characterized by the left wing media as a referendum on Trump and the
"resurgence" of the Democruds.
Lying Trump is crooked,not Hillary.
Trump is President.

Hillary is still crooked. Even the left wing media is sick of the bitch.

But douchebags like you continue to lick her asshole the way Marcus
would lick Yoko's pussy in search of Lennon's last load.
Post by Louis Epstein
Post by Jake D Jude
TRUMP 2020!
MAKE AMERICA GREAT AGAIN!
Right now we have Trump.
America can't be great again until we get rid of him.
Keep dreaming asshole. Trump is here through 2024.

Meanwhile he is repealing all the Obozo crap and putting in place
programs for a better America.

That means no more libtard, PC shit. If you don't like it, go to Canada
where you can suck on Trudeau's winky.
Jake D Jude
2017-06-22 15:55:13 UTC
Post by Jake D Jude
Post by Louis Epstein
Post by Jake D Jude
TRUMP 2020!
MAKE AMERICA GREAT AGAIN!
Right now we have Trump.
America can't be great again until we get rid of him.
Keep dreaming asshole. Trump is here through 2024.
Not at all odd to find someone with the last name of "Epstein" hating President Trump.
Correct. They all go into the voting booth and pull all the levers on
the "D" or "L" row. Then they try to tell you how much smarter they are
than the rest of us.
Jake D Jude
2017-06-23 08:48:38 UTC
Post by Jake D Jude
[...]
So what will he be able to do when it comes to all of those hopelessly corrupt judges with pony-tails? He doesn't seem to have a recourse. I know what Andrew Jackson would have done, but that was a long, long time ago.
All the years of drug abuse and homosexual behaviour will take its toll
on that lot. Meanwhile Trump is going to fill up the Supreme Court with
outstanding conservatives in the same vein as Scalia. So any case that
makes its way up to the SC (think travel ban), will be ruled in
America's favour. This will neutralize the activist pigs in the lower
courts until nature takes over. Then Trump will replace them with
humans. And after 8 years, President Pence will continue in the same way.
lucretia
2017-06-23 10:18:10 UTC
On Fri, 23 Jun 2017 04:48:38 -0400, Jake D Jude
Post by Jake D Jude
All the years of drug abuse and homosexual behaviour will take its toll
on that lot. Meanwhile Trump is going to fill up the Supreme Court with
outstanding conservatives in the same vein as Scalia. So any case that
makes its way up to the SC (think travel ban), will be ruled in
America's favour. This will neutralize the activist pigs in the lower
courts until nature takes over. Then Trump will replace them with
humans. And after 8 years, President Pence will continue in the same way.
You are blind to the fact that quite clearly Trump is grooming Ivanka
to be the next president ?
David Carson
2017-06-23 14:30:43 UTC
Post by lucretia
You are blind to the fact that quite clearly Trump is grooming Ivanka
to be the next president ?
How do you groom someone to be president? The Democrats tried to groom
Hillary Clinton for twelve years, and in the end, she couldn't even win
her own party primary without cheating.
lucretia
2017-06-23 16:30:21 UTC
Post by David Carson
Post by lucretia
You are blind to the fact that quite clearly Trump is grooming Ivanka
to be the next president ?
How do you groom someone to be president? The Democrats tried to groom
Hillary Clinton for twelve years, and in the end, she couldn't even win
her own party primary without cheating.
You make sure they are in the public eye, appearing to be working hard
rather than just promoting your clothing line, install her in the
white house, give her husband a good job. Then it can't be said she
has no experience when she runs.
David Carson
2017-06-23 17:31:07 UTC
On Fri, 23 Jun 2017 13:30:21 -0300, lucretia
Post by lucretia
Post by David Carson
Post by lucretia
You are blind to the fact that quite clearly Trump is grooming Ivanka
to be the next president ?
How do you groom someone to be president? The Democrats tried to groom
Hillary Clinton for twelve years, and in the end, she couldn't even win
her own party primary without cheating.
You make sure they are in the public eye, appearing to be working hard
rather than just promoting your clothing line, install her in the
white house, give her husband a good job. Then it can't be said she
has no experience when she runs.
You're obviously making her out as another Hillary Clinton, which, as
I pointed out, should be an object lesson in what not to do. Her own
party's voters said no to her in 2012. They ended up being stuck with
her in 2016 only because the party hacks and media foisted her on them
and cheated for her. And in the general, despite over a decade of
"grooming," she still lost to a guy who winged it. Ready for Hillary?
Not.

And while I guess the things you mention could be seen as grooming
Ivanka for *something,* I think it's some crazy wild speculation to
call it grooming her "to be the next president."

It could also just be Trump wanting to have someone he trusts working
at his side. All presidents want that, and it's pretty obvious the
political establishment doesn't have his back.

2017-06-23 14:48:23 UTC
Post by lucretia
You are blind to the fact that quite clearly Trump is grooming Ivanka
to be the next president ?
That'll never fly if her husband is picking up roadside trash in an
orange jumpsuit....r
lucretia
lol there's a good thought.
Jake D Jude
2017-06-23 16:37:17 UTC
Post by RH Draney
Post by lucretia
You are blind to the fact that quite clearly Trump is grooming Ivanka
to be the next president ?
That'll never fly if her husband is picking up roadside trash in an
orange jumpsuit....r
That's more like what is going to happen with the Clintards, pillock.

Or better yet, Hillary gets sent to Gitmo to clean toilets and look for
Vince Foster's penis.
lucretia
2017-06-23 19:19:57 UTC
On Fri, 23 Jun 2017 12:37:17 -0400, Jake D Jude
Post by Jake D Jude
Post by RH Draney
Post by lucretia
You are blind to the fact that quite clearly Trump is grooming Ivanka
to be the next president ?
That'll never fly if her husband is picking up roadside trash in an
orange jumpsuit....r
That's more like what is going to happen with the Clintards, pillock.
Or better yet, Hillary gets sent to Gitmo to clean toilets and look for
Vince Foster's penis.
For goodness sake - repuglicans pursued the Clintons over Whitewater,
and Hillary over emails and nothing came of it. Try a new refrain.
NezMonkee Love
2017-06-24 03:02:36 UTC
Post by Jake D Jude
Post by RH Draney
Post by lucretia
You are blind to the fact that quite clearly Trump is grooming Ivanka
to be the next president ?
No, he grooms Ivanka to be blonde and pretty and keep her mouth shut.
He doesn't think being President is a woman's place.
lol
Jake D Jude
2017-06-23 22:37:13 UTC
Post by RH Draney
That'll never fly if her husband is picking up roadside trash in an
orange jumpsuit....r
The whole fucking family is going down.

I'd still suck and swallow Donny.