Yet another Facebook Live killer case, in Cleveland on Easter
Bryan Styble
2017-04-17 04:35:45 UTC
This video--truncated here a second or two before Steve Stephens opened fire on the poor fellow--disturbs me perhaps even more than the Roanoke local TV news live-shot double-murder a couple years back, maybe because his words--"There's somebody I'm about to kill; I'm gonna kill this guy right here..." and "She's the reason this is about to happen to you"--allow viewers into the killer's mind, if only for a peek, at the moment he's about to do the deed. That's as opposed to the usual case, where we watch videos or read manifestos previously generated about whatever their rationale, however irrational, is for the mayhem.

For some reason, I bet it turns out that this murderous jerk is a fan of "The Real Housewives of Atlanta".

http://www.cleveland19.com/story/35162236/watch-cleveland-shooting-suspects-facebook-live-edited

2017-04-17 12:51:17 UTC
On Sun, 16 Apr 2017 21:35:45 -0700 (PDT), Bryan Styble
Post by Bryan Styble
This video--truncated here a second or two before Steve Stephens opened fire on the poor fellow--disturbs me perhaps even more than the Roanoke local TV news live-shot double-murder a couple years back, maybe because his words--"There's somebody I'm about to kill; I'm gonna kill this guy right here..." and "She's the reason this is about to happen to you"--allow viewers into the killer's mind, if only for a peek, at the moment he's about to do the deed. That's as opposed to the usual case, where we watch videos or read manifestos previously generated about whatever their rationale, however irrational, is for the mayhem.
I agree, Bryan. There's so much horror and evil packed into only a few
seconds of video, and the killer's narration exposes all of it.