Discussion:
Famous Deaths for 4th July 2018
(too old to reply)
Famous Deaths | OnThisDay.com
2018-07-04 05:45:10 UTC
Permalink
Raw Message
1546 - Hayreddin Barbarossa, Admiral of the Ottoman Navy (b. 1478)

1931 - Hussein ibn-Ali, sjarif Mecca/king/kalief of Hedzjaz (1917-24), dies

1943 - Wladyslaw Sikorski, gen/PM of Poland in exile (1939-43), dies at 62

1963 - Fritz Reutter, German composer, dies at 66

1971 - Thomas C. Hart, U.S. admiral and commander (Pacific Fleet), dies at 94

1994 - Tawfik Ziad, Palestinian communist/Israeli MP/mayor of Nazareth, dies

1994 - Rupert Davies, English methodist scholar, dies at 84

1995 - Richard "Pancho" Gonzalez, tennis great, dies of stomach cancer at 67

2004 - Jean-Marie Auberson, Swiss conductor, dies at 84

2009 - Brenda Joyce [Betty Graffina Leabo], American actress (Tarzan, The Rains Came), dies of complications from pneumonia at 92

More Famous Deaths »

https://www.onthisday.com/deaths/july/4
u***@aol.com
2018-07-04 20:27:49 UTC
Permalink
Raw Message
On Wednesday, July 4, 2018 at 2:15:05 AM UTC-4, Famous Deaths | OnThisDay.com wrote:
> 1546 - Hayreddin Barbarossa, Admiral of the Ottoman Navy (b. 1478)
>
> 1931 - Hussein ibn-Ali, sjarif Mecca/king/kalief of Hedzjaz (1917-24), dies
>
> 1943 - Wladyslaw Sikorski, gen/PM of Poland in exile (1939-43), dies at 62
>
> 1963 - Fritz Reutter, German composer, dies at 66
>
> 1971 - Thomas C. Hart, U.S. admiral and commander (Pacific Fleet), dies at 94
>
> 1994 - Tawfik Ziad, Palestinian communist/Israeli MP/mayor of Nazareth, dies
>
> 1994 - Rupert Davies, English methodist scholar, dies at 84
>
> 1995 - Richard "Pancho" Gonzalez, tennis great, dies of stomach cancer at 67
>
> 2004 - Jean-Marie Auberson, Swiss conductor, dies at 84
>
> 2009 - Brenda Joyce [Betty Graffina Leabo], American actress (Tarzan, The Rains Came), dies of complications from pneumonia at 92
>
> More Famous Deaths Ż
>
> https://www.onthisday.com/deaths/july/4


But no of course bot mention of Thomas Jefferson or John Adams
Adam H. Kerman
2018-07-04 21:53:41 UTC
Permalink
Raw Message
***@aol.com wrote:
>On Wednesday, July 4, 2018 at 2:15:05 AM UTC-4, some spammer wrote:

>>1546 - Hayreddin Barbarossa, Admiral of the Ottoman Navy (b. 1478)

>>1931 - Hussein ibn-Ali, sjarif Mecca/king/kalief of Hedzjaz (1917-24), dies

>>1943 - Wladyslaw Sikorski, gen/PM of Poland in exile (1939-43), dies at 62

>>1963 - Fritz Reutter, German composer, dies at 66

>>1971 - Thomas C. Hart, U.S. admiral and commander (Pacific Fleet), dies at 94

>>1994 - Tawfik Ziad, Palestinian communist/Israeli MP/mayor of Nazareth, dies

>>1994 - Rupert Davies, English methodist scholar, dies at 84

>>1995 - Richard "Pancho" Gonzalez, tennis great, dies of stomach cancer at 67

>>2004 - Jean-Marie Auberson, Swiss conductor, dies at 84

>>2009 - Brenda Joyce [Betty Graffina Leabo], American actress (Tarzan, The Rains Came), dies of complications from pneumonia at 92

>But no of course bot mention of Thomas Jefferson or John Adams

What do you have to do to get onto Our Dear Spammer's list, found a
country or something?
Loading...