Left wing pig shoots Republicans
Add Reply
Jake D Jude
2017-06-14 16:14:25 UTC
The filthy, disgusting left wing, not satisfied with Kathy Griffin,
Shakespeare Murdering Trump, the barrage of profanity on the liberal
media and the weekly paid demonstrations by the subhuman Soros, decided
that it was time to use guns against Republicans.

So this morning one of the libturds went to a park and starting shooting
the Republicans who were practicing for a baseball game. Thankfully the
subhuman was caught, too bad he wasn't taken out by the cops.

The only good thing about this is that libturds are lousy shots.

But this takes the uncivil war to new levels.
Jake D Jude
2017-06-14 17:25:38 UTC
====
too bad he wasn't taken out by the cops.>>
he's dead
Just found out.

Good.

The scumbag was a Bernie Sanders supporter.

Im sure CNN, PMSLSD, ABC, CBS,NBC and the BBC will have a memorial
tribute to the subhuman.
marcus
What would your reaction be if a fervent Trump supporter shot and wounded members of the Democratic congressional baseball team?
RH Draney
2017-06-14 18:57:31 UTC
Shhh!...that's not scheduled until September!...r
lucretia
2017-06-14 19:21:26 UTC
When is someone scheduled to shoot Trump?
Tim
2017-06-16 00:58:04 UTC
24/7-365 Happy?
c***@aol.com
2017-06-14 19:29:33 UTC
Except a fervent Trump supporter didn't. A Bernie Sanders support did. Deal with facts. Own it.
lucretia
2017-06-14 22:06:20 UTC
Post by c***@aol.com
Except a fervent Trump supporter didn't. A Bernie Sanders support did. Deal with facts. Own it.
YOU deal with it, I am neither American nor a follower of any of your
parties. I just watch you shooting each other.
c***@aol.com
2017-06-14 22:20:31 UTC
Go get fucked you might feel better.
lucretia
2017-06-14 23:09:54 UTC
Aha = a first amendmenter lol
Jake D Jude
2017-06-15 08:53:11 UTC
Post by c***@aol.com
Except a fervent Trump supporter didn't. A Bernie Sanders support did. Deal with facts. Own it.
As Marcus Catone's posts have proven over and over again, he does not
deal with facts or reality. Just left wing zealotry.

That is why everyone despises him.
David Carson
2017-06-14 23:50:20 UTC
Post by marcus
What would your reaction be if a fervent Trump supporter shot and wounded members of the Democratic congressional baseball team?
We'll have to wait for that to happen to find out. In the meantime, you
have the floor. What is your reaction to what *did* happen? The victim had
it coming because of his politics? It's the NRA's fault? Rush Limbaugh's?
Trump's? Bush's? Which liberal talking point will you parrot *this* time?
Travoltron
2017-06-15 00:50:51 UTC
When I heard it was an old white liberal that did it, my mind
immediately went to the moonbat kooks on this newsgroup.

Are they all accounted for?
marcus
2017-06-15 16:43:23 UTC
Post by Travoltron
When I heard it was an old white liberal that did it, my mind
immediately went to the moonbat kooks on this newsgroup.
Are they all accounted for?
During the last 40 years in the USA, how many avowed leftists have attempted to kill or kill people who they disagreed with politically?

Are there left-wing militia groups in the USA?

Are there left-wing groups who advocate that people of religious groups, ethnic groups, and same-sex sexuality orientation are inferior sub-humans who should be exterminated?

Are there left-wing groups whose leaders and those who run for political office advocate that those who disagree with them should be beaten?
Jake D Jude
2017-06-15 17:46:56 UTC
Post by marcus
Post by Travoltron
When I heard it was an old white liberal that did it, my mind
immediately went to the moonbat kooks on this newsgroup.
Are they all accounted for?
During the last 40 years in the USA, how many avowed leftists have attempted to kill or kill people who they disagreed with politically?
Are there left-wing militia groups in the USA?
Are there left-wing groups who advocate that people of religious groups, ethnic groups, and same-sex sexuality orientation are inferior sub-humans who should be exterminated?
Are there left-wing groups whose leaders and those who run for political office advocate that those who disagree with them should be beaten?
Here we have Mucus Catone presenting the deranged left talking points
fresh out of the libtard damage control meeting. That combined with the
left wing media doing everything they can to suppress the story and to
change it to a Second Amendment discussion is not working.

So they have the cretins of the party like Comrade Catone put on his
armband and go to his computer with deranged, delusional shit like this.

Mucus Catone: pillock
c***@aol.com
2017-06-15 18:37:53 UTC
Marcus: you can't be serious. You're being asked a question about something that actually has happened and your response is "answer my hypothetical first?" Are you that ridiculous?

In my lifetime leftists have killed or tried to kill: JFK, RFK, Ford, Reagan, Scalise, Kahane, Thatcher, and on and on ...

Are you that blinded by partisanship?
Travoltron
2017-06-16 04:25:24 UTC
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Category:Far-left_politics_in_the_United_States
Post by marcus
Are there left-wing groups who advocate that people of religious groups, ethnic groups, and same-sex sexuality orientation are inferior sub-humans who should be exterminated?
The Democratic Parry under Debbie Wasserman-Schultz
\
c***@aol.com
2017-06-16 04:40:40 UTC
Left wing militias? Black Panthers. Black Lives Matter.

Avowed leftists who kill?

Sirhan Sirhan
Sara Jane Moore
Lee Harvey Oswald
The Unabomber
James Hodgkinson
Arthur Bremer
Squeaky Fromme

Shall I continue?
Bryan Styble
2017-06-16 07:36:24 UTC
Hey CathyC: are you certain about Bremer?

I've looked at that case in sharp detail--not merely visiting the site in Laurel a couple of times and interviewing one of Wallace's attendant EMTs, but reading a lot of the perp's writings--and he didn't strike me at all as an ideologue. Don't forget: he also earlier targeted Nixon.

Oh, and Bremer is out and among us now, perhaps living on your or my street.

2017-06-16 11:19:41 UTC
I remember reading about Bremer being free some time ago. Perhaps he's hanging out with Hinckley.

I suspect he was just nuts and not an ideologue.

But the point is still somewhat valid. It's not the right killing or attempting to kill our leaders. It's mostly been leftists.
marcus
2017-06-16 18:42:30 UTC
Post by Bryan Styble
Hey CathyC: are you certain about Bremer?
I've looked at that case in sharp detail--not merely visiting the site in Laurel a couple of times and interviewing one of Wallace's attendant EMTs, but reading a lot of the perp's writings--and he didn't strike me at all as an ideologue. Don't forget: he also earlier targeted Nixon.
Oh, and Bremer is out and among us now, perhaps living on your or my street.
BRYAN STYBLE/Florida
apparently reading comprehension is not cathy's forte:

David Carson
2017-06-16 19:49:02 UTC
Post by marcus
"During the last 40 years in the USA, how many avowed leftists have attempted to kill or kill people who they disagreed with politically?"
"Did a leftist shoot some people this week because he didn't like the
political party they were affiliated with?"
Sarah Ehrett
2017-06-16 20:58:03 UTC
Post by marcus
Post by Bryan Styble
Hey CathyC: are you certain about Bremer?
I've looked at that case in sharp detail--not merely visiting the site in Laurel a couple of times and interviewing one of Wallace's attendant EMTs, but reading a lot of the perp's writings--and he didn't strike me at all as an ideologue. Don't forget: he also earlier targeted Nixon.
Oh, and Bremer is out and among us now, perhaps living on your or my street.
BRYAN STYBLE/Florida
apparently reading comprehension is not cathy's forte
The peaceful criminal democrats ....

http://www.theblaze.com/news/2017/06/16/democratic-strategist-not-sorry-for-huntrepublicancongressmen-huntrepublicans-hashtags/

A New Jersey Democratic strategist is steadfastly not sorry for adding
#HuntRepublicanCongressmen and #HuntRepublicans hashtags to tweets he
posted after the shooting at a GOP congressional baseball practice
Wednesday, which critically injured House Majority Whip Steve Scalise.

“It is insensitive, and I don’t care. You want me to be politically
correct? I don’t have time for that anymore,” James Devine told
WKXW-FM Thursday. “I’m not apologizing if it offended snowflake
Republicans.”

Asked by MyCentralJersey.com about his social media response, Devine
said he thinks “it speaks for itself. Yesterday’s events are the
result of escalating rhetoric and vitriol that has been evident in our
political system culminating with the election of our president and
the chickens came home to roost, you know?”

He also told the outlet a case could be made — using GOP gun-rights
philosophy — that the accused gunman was simply exercising his right
to bear arms: “Well, now that we have a tyrannical government, to use
another Republican’s words, James Hodgkinson is a citizen availing
himself of his Second Amendment remedies.”

Devine told MyCentralJersey.com that “other people might be woken up
to the fact that this is nothing that wasn’t invited by things like
Sarah Palin’s crosshairs on Gabby Giffords before she was shot.”

Devine also wrote on Facebook that he has “little sympathy for the
Republican Congressman who got shot today because he viciously opposed
President [Barack] Obama’s effort to reduce gun violence and instead,
he accepted more gun lobby money than all but 15 other members of the
House of Representatives.”

A spokesman for New Jersey Democratic State Committee Chairman John
Currie told MyCentralJersey.com the organization “is in no way
associated with Mr. Devine’s hashtag” and “we reject incitements to
violence and deplore such sensationalism.”

Devine told the outlet that while he doesn’t condone violence,
Republicans who use aggressive rhetoric should be prepared for
violence:

“If you want to behave in an uncivilized and violent manner, which
I do not condone, but if you want to operate under those
circumstances,” he said, “then you have to be prepared to accept those
consequences.”

He said that lawmakers should be focusing on passing better
gun-control laws and toning down vicious rhetoric, but that Trump
instead incited violence during his campaign.

“He offered to pay the legal fees of people who assaulted his
political critics,” Devine said. “Yes, I do think that Donald Trump
encouraged people to take matters into their own hands and to use
violence.”

“For too long, these snowflakes in the Republican party that are
wringing their hands on Fox News at night, well they have to realize
something: this is 15 years in the making.”

He said that a war of classes has been created by the Republican
party.

“If you want to invite a class war,” he said, “then you have to
expect people to fight back at some point.”

As for the attack on Scalise Wednesday, Devine said, “I think it’s
horrible, but I think it was extremely predictable, and I think it was
entirely preventable.”

Devine formerly served as a political consultant to attorney Billy
Delgado, when he ran for mayor in Perth Amboy in 2012, the outlet
said, and worked for various media groups in the state.

He also was arrested and accused of shoplifting about $22.47 worth of
merchandise from a ShopRite store in Linden, MyCentralJersey.com said,
adding that a store loss prevention office told police Devine was
observed on surveillance camera placing two bags of lettuce, a bottle
of hair conditioner and a container of protein powder in a shopping
bag and walking out without paying.

(H/T: Heat Street)
c***@aol.com
2017-06-16 21:05:26 UTC
An inconvenient truth for for marcass. He has no answer but to change the subject.
Travoltron
2017-06-17 01:11:48 UTC
Post by marcus
"During the last 40 years in the USA, how many avowed leftists have attempted to kill or kill people who they disagreed with politically?"
Black Lives Matter has several cops.
AntiFa has certainly attempted to kill. I haven't studied them, so maybe
they have killed people.
marcus
I'm not sure if I should laugh or cry over that absurd statement...maybe a little bit of both. LOL :-(
Travoltron
2017-06-17 01:17:11 UTC
Post by marcus
I'm not sure if I should laugh or cry over that absurd statement...maybe a little bit of both.
I guess these guys are right about you. You are a fucking imbecile. We
give you plenty of evidence, and you put your fingers in you ears and
ignore it.

Fuck the baby boomer hippies. You people ruined this nation. You have
ruined the entire western world.

Fuck you and kys.

Sincerely,
Generation X
c***@aol.com
2017-06-17 13:40:20 UTC
Here's a few more left wing killers for Marcass. The list is endless:

Mumia Abu Jamal
Rasmea Odeh
Oscar Lopez Rivera
Leonard Peltier
Bill Ayers
Weather Underground
Bernadine Doehrn
marcus
One-sided evidence, ignoring the plethora of right-wing violence and inspired violence.
c***@aol.com
2017-06-17 18:06:37 UTC
You asked for a list asshole. You've been given several. Instead of acknowledging it you change the subject. You said there's never been any left wing violence ever. Most of it has been left wing.

You have no facts so you deflect.
David Carson
2017-06-17 21:28:21 UTC
Post by marcus
One-sided evidence, ignoring the plethora of right-wing violence and inspired violence.
"Did a leftist shoot some people this week because he didn't like the
political party they were affiliated with?"

Every time you post in a thread about this event while stubbornly,
adamantly refusing to _acknowledge that it occurred_, your soul sinks
deeper into blackness.
c***@aol.com
2017-06-17 23:00:26 UTC
It can't descend into blackness when it doesn't exist. Marcass is the blindest person I've ever encountered. Thank god he doesn't follow me on twitter.
marcus
2017-06-17 23:32:35 UTC
Post by c***@aol.com
It can't descend into blackness when it doesn't exist. Marcass is the blindest person I've ever encountered. Thank god he doesn't follow me on twitter.
Let me just say, as I'm sure others who read what you post here on a regular basis well acknowledge to themselves, that you are a fine one to be calling out ANYONE about descending into blackness.

That's what you are all about. Blackness. Name calling, saying terrible things about the recently departed (especially friends and relatives of those who post here).

so get off your imaginary high-horse and take a good look in the mirror.

Poster, heal thyself.
Travoltron
2017-06-18 21:29:06 UTC
Post by marcus
That's what you are all about. Blackness.
That's right. We look at black people as people, you liberals think of
them as subhuman voters that need the white man to support and civilize
them.
marcus
2017-06-17 23:28:28 UTC
On Sat, 17 Jun 2017 10:31:49 -0700 (PDT), marcus <>
Post by marcus
One-sided evidence, ignoring the plethora of right-wing violence and inspired violence.
"Did a leftist shoot some people this week because he didn't like the
political party they were affiliated with?"
Every time you post in a thread about this event while stubbornly,
adamantly refusing to _acknowledge that it occurred_, your soul sinks
deeper into blackness.
It should be obvious, without having to say so, that what happened this week was terrble. I asked for lists of incidents occurring during last 40 years, instead I get Black Panthers, Arthur Bremer, Squeaky Fromme. And then I get Hinckly, who had no political agenda, he was just trying to impress his make-believe girlfriend.

As for the idiot who shot Scalise and others, he had prior issues. I remain unconvinced his act of violence was based solely on political outrage.
c***@aol.com
2017-06-17 23:38:48 UTC
Once again you selectively pick and choose from a post when you have no answers.

I listed a dozen left wingers who have killed for political reasons during my lifetime. You choose 40 years for some arbitrary reason. Who knows your motivation.

You're a very sick diseased person.
David Carson
2017-06-18 01:25:36 UTC
Post by marcus
Post by David Carson
Every time you post in a thread about this event while stubbornly,
adamantly refusing to _acknowledge that it occurred_, your soul sinks
deeper into blackness.
It should be obvious, without having to say so, that what happened this week was terrble. I asked for lists of incidents occurring during last 40 years
Perhaps a discussion like this shouldn't be about everyone else trying to
make sure one participant gets what he wants.
Post by marcus
As for the idiot who shot Scalise and others, he had prior issues. I remain unconvinced his act of violence was based solely on political outrage.
So? What does "solely" have to do with it? People who decide to murder or
attempt murder generally have complex reasons for it. I doubt you could
find one incident of politically-motivated violence out of a hundred where
there was no other contributing motive - where there were no "prior
issues." This man committed an act of political violence; that is
undeniable. You should not downplay it just because you and he are on the
same team.
marcus
2017-06-18 03:52:58 UTC
Post by marcus
As for the idiot who shot Scalise and others, he had prior issues. I remain unconvinced his act of violence was based solely on political outrage.
So? What does "solely" have to do with it? People who decide to murder or
attempt murder generally have complex reasons for it. I doubt you could
find one incident of politically-motivated violence out of a hundred where
there was no other contributing motive - where there were no "prior
issues." This man committed an act of political violence; that is
undeniable. You should not downplay it just because you and he are on the
same team.
I'm not downplaying it.

I think it was a terrible act of violence. I shouldn't have to say that to satisfy you or anyone else. It should go without saying. It should be automatically understood.

All gun violence is terrible...whether it's a guy shooting at Congressmen and women playing baseball, a Neo-Nazi shooting a guard at the Holocaust Museum, or a cop shooting an unarmed black man during a routine traffic stop.

This from Wikipedia:

During the 1980s, more than 75 right-wing extremists were prosecuted in the United States for acts of terrorism, carrying out six attacks. In 1983, Gordon Kahl, a Posse Comitatus activist, killed two federal marshals and was later killed by police. Also that year, the white nationalist revolutionary group The Order (also known as the Brüder Schweigen or Silent Brotherhood) robbed banks and armored cars, as well as a sex shop, bombed a theater and a synagogue and murdered radio talk show host Alan Berg.

The April 19, 1995 attack on the Murrah federal building in Oklahoma by Timothy McVeigh and Terry Nichols killed 168 people and was the deadliest act of domestic terrorism in the history of the United States. McVeigh stated that it was retaliation for the government's actions at Ruby Ridge and Waco.[36] McVeigh attended Michigan Militia gun shows.

Eric Rudolph executed a series of terrorist attacks between 1996 and 1998. He carried out the 1996 Centennial Olympic Park bombing—which claimed two lives and injured 111—aiming to cancel the games, claiming they promoted global socialism and to embarrass the U.S. government. Rudolph confessed to bombing an abortion clinic in Sandy Springs, an Atlanta suburb, on January 16, 1997, the Otherside Lounge, an Atlanta lesbian bar, on February 21, 1997, injuring five and an abortion clinic in Birmingham, Alabama on January 29, 1998, killing Birmingham police officer and part-time clinic security guard Robert Sanderson and critically injuring nurse Emily Lyons.

As of June 2015, right-wing attacks since the September 11 attacks had claimed more lives than attacks committed by jihadists. Thereafter, jihadist terrorist attacks (the 2015 San Bernardino attack and the 2016 Orlando nightclub shooting) raised the Islamic extremist death toll above that caused by right-wing extremists. As of July 2016, the New America Foundation placed the number killed in terrorist attacks in the U.S. (since 9/11) as follows: 94 killed in jihadist terrorist attacks, 50 killed in far-right attacks, and 5 killed in far-left attacks.

New America's tally shows 21 instances of right-wing terrorist attacks causing 53 fatalities since September 11, 2001. These were:

The 2017 Portland train attack (2 killed),
The 2017 stabbing of Timothy Caughman in New York City (1 killed),
The 2015 Colorado Springs Planned Parenthood shooting (3 killed),
The 2015 Charleston church shooting (9 killed),
The 2014 ambush attack on Las Vegas police officers (5 killed),
The 2014 Overland Park Jewish Community Center shooting in Kansas (3 killed),
The 2014 Pennsylvania State Police barracks attack in Blooming Grove, Pennsylvania (1 killed),
A 2012 tri-state killing spree by white supremacists, David Pedersen and Holly Grigsby (4 killed),
A 2012 ambush of St. John the Baptist Parish, Louisiana police (2 killed),
The 2012 Wisconsin Sikh temple shooting (6 killed),
The 2011 FEAR group attacks (3 killed),
A murder in 2010 in Carlisle, Pennsylvania (1 killed),
A 2010 suicide attack by airplane in Austin, Texas (1 killed),
The 2009 shooting of Pittsburgh police officers (3 killed),
The 2009 United States Holocaust Memorial Museum shooting (1 killed),
The 2009 assassination of George Tiller (1 killed),
The 2009 murders of Raul and Brisenia Flores in Pima County, Arizona (2 killed),
The 2009 murders in Brockton, Massachusetts (2 killed),
The 2008 Knoxville Unitarian Universalist church shooting (2 killed),
And the 2004 bank robbery in Tulsa, Oklahoma (1 killed).

Other recent events include:

The 2017 Transylvania University stabbing[42] (0 killed),
The 2016 Comet Ping Pong shooting (0 killed).

According to the Government Accountability Office of the United States, 73% of violent extremist incidents that resulted in deaths since September 12, 2001 were caused by right wing extremists groups.
c***@aol.com
2017-06-18 04:00:11 UTC
You can stop right at the Portland train attack. The killer was a Bernie Sanders supporter.

Hardly "right wing."
c***@aol.com
2017-06-18 04:08:45 UTC
Next you'll start saying "but my penis is bigger. Let's get out a ruler."

You're pathetic. Every time you're challenged you change the subject.
marcus
2017-06-18 04:12:54 UTC
Post by c***@aol.com
Next you'll start saying "but my penis is bigger. Let's get out a ruler."
You're pathetic. Every time you're challenged you change the subject.
What change of subject was that?

I showed you that right-wing violence is greater in numbers than left-wing violence, so now YOU are changing the subject.
marcus
2017-06-18 04:11:00 UTC
Post by c***@aol.com
You can stop right at the Portland train attack. The killer was a Bernie Sanders supporter.
Hardly "right wing."
Who is selectively picking now, and ignoring the bigger picture which is that right-wing violence is much more prevalent than left-wing violence in the USA.

What a phony you are.
c***@aol.com
2017-06-18 11:19:33 UTC
I just decided to play your game. Fun isn't it?
Jake D Jude
2017-06-18 12:39:55 UTC
Post by marcus
[...]
Interesting how Marcass avoided serving his country and instead spent
most of his life vilifying it.

We can see why he is the most hated poster on the usenet.
marcus
2017-06-19 02:32:15 UTC
Please provide us with details on how you served your country?
marcus
<crickets>
c***@aol.com
2017-06-20 00:34:01 UTC
We don't need to know about your dinner.
David Carson
2017-06-18 13:13:40 UTC
Post by marcus
I shouldn't have to say that to satisfy you or anyone else.
Discussions are a two-way street, Marcus. You declined to answer a
question of mine about an actual set of facts because you didn't didn't
get an answer to your made-up set of facts. You requested people to
provide you with a list of events matching criteria chosen exclusively by
you. You asked for a list of violent acts perpetrated by left-wingers and
then dismissed what you were shown as "one-sided" because it didn't
include any right-wingers. I should have sent you a Picard facepalm for
that one.

You ask questions, but decline to answer them. You request information and
then reject it because it was exactly what you asked for. And yet you
declare that you shouldn't have to say things to satisfy anyone else. Who
do you think you are?
c***@aol.com
2017-06-18 13:40:08 UTC
When I grow up I want to be as nice as Mr Carson.

But Marcass is such a narrow minded closed minded ideologue that that doesn't seem likely.
marcus
2017-06-18 16:43:00 UTC
Post by c***@aol.com
When I grow up I want to be as nice as Mr Carson.
Terry, please let us know when you plan on growing up.

We all await that remote possibility with cautious optimism.
c***@aol.com
2017-06-18 19:33:25 UTC
Your complete lack of self-awareness, Marcass, is breathtaking. You can't even acknowledge the points Mr Carson makes.

We all know there's no hope of you growing up because like a hopeless alcoholic you don't even recognize that you need to.
marcus
2017-06-18 16:41:33 UTC
On Sat, 17 Jun 2017 20:52:58 -0700 (PDT), marcus <>
Post by marcus
I shouldn't have to say that to satisfy you or anyone else.
Discussions are a two-way street, Marcus. You declined to answer a
question of mine about an actual set of facts because you didn't didn't
get an answer to your made-up set of facts. You requested people to
provide you with a list of events matching criteria chosen exclusively by
you. You asked for a list of violent acts perpetrated by left-wingers and
then dismissed what you were shown as "one-sided" because it didn't
include any right-wingers. I should have sent you a Picard facepalm for
that one.
You ask questions, but decline to answer them. You request information and
then reject it because it was exactly what you asked for. And yet you
declare that you shouldn't have to say things to satisfy anyone else. Who
do you think you are?
I answered your question.

I have the right to ask specific questions, which I did.

cathy/terry answered "a" question which I didn't ask and then went off on a tangent.

really, David, you think you need to ask me if I think the shooting of Scalise and others is terrible? That is insulting, but apparently you aren't above that.
Travoltron
2017-06-18 21:33:05 UTC
Most of the attacks on Jews are done by the leftists Chosen People-- the
Moslems.
David Carson
2017-06-16 14:14:19 UTC
David Carson
2017-06-16 19:54:19 UTC
Post by marcus
During the last 40 years in the USA, how many avowed leftists have attempted to kill or kill people who they disagreed with politically?
Are there left-wing militia groups in the USA?
Are there left-wing groups who advocate that people of religious groups, ethnic groups, and same-sex sexuality orientation are inferior sub-humans who should be exterminated?
Are there left-wing groups whose leaders and those who run for political office advocate that those who disagree with them should be beaten?
They know what they are supposed to do without being told to.
http://dailycaller.com/2017/06/16/this-list-of-attacks-against-conservatives-is-mind-blowing/

July 2016:
-A Hillary Clinton supporter lights a flag on fire and attacks a Trump
supporter in Pittsburgh.
-Protesters jumped on cars, stole hats, fought with and threw eggs at
Trump supporters outside a Trump rally in downtown San Jose. Trump
supporters sued San Jose over the violence.

August 2016:
-Anti-Trump protesters attacked pushed, spit on and verbally harassed
attendees forced to walk a "gauntlet"; as they left a Trump
fundraiser in Minneapolis, Minn., and beat an elderly man. Protesters
also attacked Trump's motorcade.
-A Tennessee man was assaulted at a garage sale for being a Trump
supporter.
-A Trump supporter in New Jersey was attacked with a crowbar on the
street.

September 2016:
-Protesters in El Cajon, Calif., chased and beat up a Trump supporter.

October 2016:
-A GOP office in North Carolina was firebombed and spray painted
with "Nazi Republicans get out of town or else."

November 2016:
-A high school student was attacked after she wrote that she supported
Trump on social media. The perpetrator ripped her glasses off and
punched her in the face.
-The president of Cornell University’s College Republicans was
assaulted the night after Trump won the election.
-Students protesting Trump punched and kicked a Maryland high school
student wearing a Make America Great Again hat.
-A high school student was arrested in Florida after he punched a
classmate for carrying a Trump sign at school.
-A group of black men in Chicago attacked a white man while raging
against Trump.
-Maryland high school students punched a student who was demonstrating
in support of Trump, and then kicked him repeatedly while he was on
the ground.
-"You support Trump. You hate Mexicans," a California high school
student yelled at a Trump supporter, before viciously beating the
girl.
-An anti-bullying ambassador was arrested for shoving a 74-year-old
man to the ground in a fight outside Trump tower where people upset
over his win had gathered. The woman tied to Black Lives Matter caused
the man to hit his head on the sidewalk.
-A Texas elementary school student was beaten by his classmates for
voting for Trump in a mock election.
-Two men punched and kicked a Connecticut man who was standing with an
American flag and a Trump sign.

December 2016:
-A Trump supporter was beaten and dragged by a car.

January 2017:
-A Trump supporter was knocked unconscious after airport protesters
repeatedly beat him on the head.
-A Trump supporter was attacked after putting out a fire started by
anti-Trump protesters.
-When Trump protesters encountered a driver with a pro-Trump flag on
his car, they surrounded the vehicle, ripped off and began burning the
flag, and pounded the car. They also punctured on the tires.

February 2017:
-California GOP Rep. Tom McClintock had to be escorted to his
car after a town hall because of angry protesters. The tires of at
least four vehicles were slashed.
-Protestors knocked a 71-year-old female staffer for California GOP
Rep. Dana Rohrabacher unconscious during a protest outside the
representative's office.
-Milo Yiannopoulos speech at the University of California-Berkeley was
cancelled after rioters set the campus on fire and threw rocks through
windows. Milo tweeted that one of his supporters wearing a Trump hat
was thrown to the ground and kicked.

March 2017:
-Masked protesters at Middlebury College rushed AEI scholar and
political scientist Charles Murray and professor Allison Stranger,
pushing and shoving Murray and grabbing Stranger by her hair and
twisting her neck as they were leaving a campus building. Stranger
suffered a concussion. Protesters then surrounded the car they got
into, rocking it back and forth and jumping on the hood.

April 2017:
-A parade in Portland, Ore.,was canceled after threats of violence
were made against a Republican organization.
-Fears of violent protests shut down Ann Coulter’s UC Berkeley
speech. Campus police had gathered intel on protesters who were
planning to commit violence.

May 2017:
-Republican Rep. Tom Garrett, his family and his dog were targeted by
a series of repeated death threats deemed credible by authorities.
-FBI agents arrested a person for threatening to shoot Republican Rep.
Martha McSally over her support for Trump.
-Police in Tennessee charged a woman for allegedly trying to run
Republican Rep. David Kustoff off the road.
-Police in North Dakota ejected a man after he became physical with
Republican Rep. Kevin Cramer at a town hall.
-A former professor was arrested after police said they identified him
on video beating Trump supporters with a U-shaped bike lock, leaving
three people with "significant injuries."

June 2017:
-James Hodgkinson opened fire on a congressional GOP baseball
practice, injuring five, including House Majority Whip Steve Scalise.
-Republican Rep. Claudia Tenney received an email threat that read,
"One down, 216 to go," shortly after the shooting at the Republican
congressional baseball practice.
-A man driving a white Malibu reportedly fired several shots at a man
driving a truck displaying a "Make America Great Again" flag in
Indiana.
Ironman
Steve Scalise is a wonderful person. His child is in the same classroom as my grandson. A great family man and parishioner in his child's school and church. He's one of the good ones and may he survive and heal quickly.
Jake D Jude
2017-06-15 09:02:45 UTC
Post by David Carson
Post by marcus
What would your reaction be if a fervent Trump supporter shot and wounded members of the Democratic congressional baseball team?
We'll have to wait for that to happen to find out. In the meantime, you
have the floor. What is your reaction to what *did* happen? The victim had
it coming because of his politics? It's the NRA's fault? Rush Limbaugh's?
Trump's? Bush's? Which liberal talking point will you parrot *this* time?
Excellent points. But you wont get an answer from Marcus Catone. He is a
left wing zealot who is thrilled this happened. He is real passionate
about hating this country and all that it stands for as evidenced by him
dodging the draft.
marcus
Seriously, I asked first...what would your answer be to my question?
David Carson
2017-06-15 18:12:30 UTC
Post by marcus
What would your reaction be if a fervent Trump supporter shot and wounded members of the Democratic congressional baseball team?
We'll have to wait for that to happen to find out. In the meantime, you
have the floor. What is your reaction to what *did* happen? The victim had
it coming because of his politics? It's the NRA's fault? Rush Limbaugh's?
Trump's? Bush's? Which liberal talking point will you parrot *this* time?
Seriously, I asked first...what would your answer be to my question?
As I've pointed out to you before, I have little interest in
contrafactual conditional speculation. Anyone can say "I would do
this," or "I would do that." It means nothing. What does mean
something is what we actually *do* say and do when things happen.

As for me, and what happened this week: I'm sorry people were hurt,
I'm glad it wasn't a lot worse, and I'm not sorry the shooter was
killed. I worry about the rising level of politically-motivated
violence in this country, and that includes not only acts of violence,
but also threats and depictions of it, for they all feed off of each
other. I think way too many people have become intolerant of not only
hearing opposing political viewpoints, but even so much as allowing
them to exist, and this kind of thing is what happens in that
atmosphere of intolerance.

Now, your mic is still on.
Jake D Jude
2017-06-16 00:00:42 UTC
Post by marcus
[...]
Mucus is a partisan douchebag. Don't expect him to deviate from what his
Komissar has written for him.
Jake D Jude
2017-06-15 08:25:36 UTC
Post by Jake D Jude
====
too bad he wasn't taken out by the cops.>>
he's dead
Just found out.
Good.
The scumbag was a Bernie Sanders supporter.
Im sure CNN, PMSLSD, ABC, CBS,NBC and the BBC will have a memorial
tribute to the subhuman.
What would your reaction be if a fervent Trump supporter shot and wounded members of the Democratic >congressional baseball team?
That didn't happen, asshole. So don't change the subject you left wing
piece of shit.

Even you idol du jour Sanders felt compelled to get up before Congress
and totally denounce this action.

Let's hope the FBI starts rounding up these left wing pieces of shit and
starts to ship them off to Gitmo. Starting with Madonna and Kathy Griffin.
Jake D Jude
2017-06-16 17:21:10 UTC
Post by marcus
It is quite unusual for someone who claims to be on the Left to resort to violence, that's usually the m.o. for right wing kooks in America.
Anyone can do it, both sides have their share of kooks. What's sad is
how it's always spun to meet political agendas.
-GJ 2.1
During the last 40 years in the USA, how many avowed leftists have attempted to kill or kill people who they disagreed with politically?
Are there left-wing militia groups in the USA?
Probably not many, as they're scared of guns in general. And as we
just saw, they're terrible shots.
Post by marcus
Are there left-wing groups who advocate that people of religious groups, ethnic groups, and same-sex sexuality orientation are inferior sub-humans who should be exterminated?
Are there left-wing groups whose leaders and those who run for political office advocate that those who disagree with them should be beaten?
You're a man full of questions. I hope you find your answers.
He's a pansy full of shit.
Larc
2017-06-14 21:11:47 UTC
On Wed, 14 Jun 2017 12:14:25 -0400, Jake D Jude <***@jacobdajoooooo.com>
wrote:

| The filthy, disgusting left wing, not satisfied with Kathy Griffin,
| Shakespeare Murdering Trump, the barrage of profanity on the liberal
| media and the weekly paid demonstrations by the subhuman Soros, decided
| that it was time to use guns against Republicans.
|
| So this morning one of the libturds went to a park and starting shooting
| the Republicans who were practicing for a baseball game. Thankfully the
| subhuman was caught, too bad he wasn't taken out by the cops.
|
| The only good thing about this is that libturds are lousy shots.
|
| But this takes the uncivil war to new levels.

There are plenty of nuts on both sides. They aren't confined to either party.

Larc
Jake D Jude
2017-06-15 08:56:15 UTC
Post by Larc
| The filthy, disgusting left wing, not satisfied with Kathy Griffin,
| Shakespeare Murdering Trump, the barrage of profanity on the liberal
| media and the weekly paid demonstrations by the subhuman Soros, decided
| that it was time to use guns against Republicans.
|
| So this morning one of the libturds went to a park and starting shooting
| the Republicans who were practicing for a baseball game. Thankfully the
| subhuman was caught, too bad he wasn't taken out by the cops.
|
| The only good thing about this is that libturds are lousy shots.
|
| But this takes the uncivil war to new levels.
There are plenty of nuts on both sides. They aren't confined to either party.
This one specifically identified himself as a Bernie Sanders supporter
who deliberately committed this despicable act and thankfully lost his
life, you fucking asshole.

Obviously you too are a Sanders supporter who, like your comrades in the
left wing media, will look to excuse this act and try to turn it into a
gun control issue when the real thing that needs to be controlled is the
left wing.
c***@aol.com
2017-06-21 16:22:57 UTC
Thursday, June 15, 2017
Resistance or Left-Wing Terrorism: What's in a Name?
I began forecasting a rise in left-wing violence just after the election, when regressive leftists so crassly started publicizing false Fascist/Nazi allegations, physically attacking conservatives on college and university campuses, and justifying violence against Trump and his supporters -- all with very little pushback. Unfortunately, I was right. Violence has started to snowball. Barring a change in course, we are headed for some type of wider civil conflict. Deep down, everyone knows it. But why?

Is civil conflict either desirable or inevitable?

In part, the Trumpocalypse has been propelled by a hyperbolic, media-driven narrative that suggests Trump's election electrified racists, misogynists, and bigots, and represents no less than the return of Jim Crow America, or worse. I documented some of the more absurd aspects of this narrative in previous posts, but baseless claims have now become so pervasive that documenting them has become impossible. Much of this rhetoric could have been chalked-up to election-year exaggeration. Instead, it's only persisted and grown like Pinocchio's nose -- becoming, day-by-day, ever more grotesque. As a result, I've decided to focus on hard data, the lack thereof, and my synopsis of how we got to this point.

What point, you may ask? The point at which a deranged Bernie bro shot the Republican whip, Steve Scalise. The point at which regressive leftist responses to this national tragedy ranged from calls for gun control to the need for better organized violent resistance. One Democratic Party official called the attack "so funny," while another operative called for social media followers to #HuntRepublicans. ABC's Scott Pelley stated that, "It’s time to ask whether the attack on the United States Congress yesterday was foreseeable, predictable, to some degree, self-inflicted"? Yet, strangely, I know we haven't reached peak-Kafka. Somehow, things will get more bizarre before the fever breaks, and the trance is lifted.

On the one hand, one might have gotten the impression from the media that right-wing "hate crimes" -- allegedly inspired by Trump's rhetoric -- have reached something of crisis proportions. ThinkProgress, the organization that blamed conservative Christians for the Orlando shooting, reported 261 -- dubiously-sourced -- "hate incidents" since the election. A widely-cited (Washington Post, BBC, Huffington Post, USA Today, etc.) Southern Poverty Law Center "study" claims -- on the basis of self-reported and unverified anecdotal "evidence" -- that the month following Trump's election witnessed 1,094 incidents of "bias-related harassment and intimidation" directed at blacks, Muslims, women, LGBT, immigrants, and Jews, as well as twenty-six "anti-Trump incidents." The SPLC also notes that they were able to identify a total of thirteen false reports.

If you haven't figured it out by now, let me put it to you plainly -- the SPLC is a radical, left-wing, ideologically-driven, propaganda organization. For background on the SPLC, see here. For a debunking of SPLC methodology, see here. For an example of how SPLC rhetoric has inspired real hate crimes, see here. For John Perazzo's excellent overview of the SPLC and various other left-wing hate groups, see here.

While many of the "hate incidents" reported by ThinkProgress and the SPLC do not constitute actual crimes, the authenticity of many of these reports represent a much more significant concern. Besides glaring methodological problems -- including defining "hate incident" -- a fake hate crime wave seems to have accompanied the election, but neither the ThinkProgress nor the SPLC studies offer an effective mechanism for ferreting out fake reports. Meanwhile, independent researchers at fakehatecrimes.org have uncovered hundreds of fake hate crimes. Oddly, many of these fake hate crime reports themselves caused serious disturbances, received national attention, and continue to make the rounds in social media well after being debunked. There's been so many of them since the election that it's impossible to document in one blog post. Don't believe me? Google "fake hate crime." Those uncovered seem to have a binding thread -- the perpetrator wanted to "raise awareness" of...you guessed it..."hate"!

On the other hand, violent anti-Trump riots and attacks on Trump supporters have become a frequent occurrence. What's distinctive about violent anti-Trump resistance is the scope and status of many of the resistors: VP candidate Tim Kaine's son, professors doubling as antifa hooligans, actors and entertainers calling for the assassination of the POTUS, etc. Again, the examples of incitement are numerous. Anti-Trump attacks have become so commonplace, yet simultaneously ignored by the left-stream media, that Trump supporters started a website to document them.

Of course, reliable statistics for hate crimes in 2016 won't be available until the FBI publishes its annual report later this year. Until then, all is speculation, claims, and counter-claims. But, we do have hard data for ideologically-motivated terrorist attacks -- we know exactly which groups are responsible for causing the untimely deaths of Americans over the course of the last eighteen months.

As I noted in a previous post:

Despite the media downplaying the post-911 jihadist terrorist threat (for an example, see here) and hyping the "right-wing extremist" threat, a sober analysis reveals that there's really no comparison. What, you may ask, would a side-by-side comparison of your chances of being killed by a jihadist or by a right-wing extremist in the U.S. since September 11, 2001, actually be? It's not even close. It's 62:1. Yes, you read that correctly -- Americans are sixty-two times more likely to be killed by a jihadist than by a right-wing extremist (for a short article on the the debunking of the think-tank manipulated statistics that claim the opposite, see here, and for the full study, see here).

For an updated examination of the issue of right-wing terrorism vs. jihadist terrorism, see here. Nevertheless, certain media outlets persist in claiming that right-wing terror represents the most pressing threat to the American public, and particularly since the campaign and election of Trump.

Let's have a closer look at the numbers:

According to newamerica.org analysts, fifty-five individuals have been "charged with or died engaging in jihadist terrorism or related activities inside the United States," or were "Americans accused of such activity abroad" since January of 2016. During that same time-frame, there have been two deadly jihadist attacks on U.S. soil -- the Florida Pulse nightclub shooting and the Colorado security guard shooting. While only one person died in the Colorado shooting, Omar Matin killed forty-nine (fifty if the shooter is included) and wounded fifty-three at the Pulse nightclub shooting, making it the deadliest mass shooting in U.S. history. Also during that eighteen-month span, black nationalist/separatist/supremacist attacks -- in Dallas and Fresno -- left eight dead and eleven wounded, with the Dallas attack being the deadliest attack on law enforcement since 9/11/2001.

In comparison, New America points out that "right-wing" violence -- stabbings in New York and Portland -- claimed the lives of three, with one injured. Of course, we now know that a left-wing Bernie Sanders supporter carried out the Portland stabbings, which claimed the lives of two, with one injured. When this obvious error is corrected, "right-wing" violence has claimed the life of one person in the last eighteen months. One.

To summarize -- over the last eighteen months (and according to New America), Americans are fifty-one times more likely to be killed by a radical Islamic terrorist, and eight times more likely to be killed by a black nationalist/separatist/supremacist, than by a right-wing terrorist; that's 51:1, and 8:1, respectively. But is it fair to focus exclusively on jihadists, right-wingers, and black nationalists? My point here is not to claim that violent attacks by Trump supporters haven't occurred, or to conflate the attacks of left-wing terrorists with all Democrats. Rather, my point is to illustrate the hate-filled narrative that undergirds the anti-Trump resistance. Would it be misplaced to call ideologically-inspired anti-Trump violence "left-wing terrorism"? How many examples of left-wing terrorism, one must wonder, can we find over the course of the last eighteen months, were we to look for it?

First, we must adequately define terrorism. The textbook definition of terrorism is "the use of violence and threats to intimidate or coerce, especially for political purposes." National security discussions of future terror threats include concerns about the use of WMDs, cyber-terrorism, online radicalization that inspires lone-wolf attacks, and the myriad ways increasingly sophisticated technology may democratize destruction. Since 9/11/2001, a vigorous debate over the relative threat different extremist groups pose to American society has played out in American politics.

The Barack H. Obama administration tended to downplay deadly terrorist attacks by Islamic extremists, as well as keep their operational definition of terrorism a closely guarded secret. Hence, the many perplexing instances of "workplace violence." This was probably related to a behind-the-scenes policy shift in the focus of anti-extremism/terrorism programs -- and, perhaps, grant funding to think tanks like New America, the SPLC, and the George Washington University Program on Extremism -- which deemphasized the George W. Bush administration's concern with radical Islamic extremism, and broadened government surveillance and countermeasures to include "anti-government views, racism, bigotry, anarchy and other despicable beliefs." Yes, it would seem that the Obama team saw right-wing extremism as the proper focus of the DOJ. According to Obama's Assistant Attorney General John P. Carlin's revealing statement from 2015:

When it comes to hate and intolerance, no single ideology governs. In America, harboring extremist views is not itself a crime, nor is the expression of even a hateful ideology or association with a hateful group. But the line between speech and violence is crossed too often, resulting in heartbreaking tragedy.

Carlin's statement to his "colleagues" at the SPLC and GWU may have underscored a critical feature of how the Obama administration may have defined the dividing line between domestic extremism and domestic terrorism/violent extremism -- the former represents "hateful" ideology, while the latter concerns violence in the name of a "hateful" ideology. With that definition of terrorism/violent extremism in mind -- violence driven by ideological hatred -- we shall now define left-wing terrorism and develop a rough estimate of the number of attacks, deaths, and injuries as a result of of left-wing terror in the last eighteen months.

The ideology driving left-wing attacks -- resistance -- emerged from the fusion of New Left (Antonio Gramsci, the Frankfurt School, French Postmodernism) perceptions/assumptions of/about the pervasively oppressive nature of American society with a diminishing sense of leftist political power and control as a result of sustained electoral losses by progressive/liberal candidates at all levels of government. To be exact, Democrats lost 1,042 posts between 2008 and 2016, which included the loss of control of the House, Senate, Presidency, twelve governorships, and 958 state legislative seats.

Democrats, to date, have failed to examine internal factors -- such as public perceptions of Obama's policies for "hope and change" -- for this precipitous decline in political power. Instead, Democrats have persisted in the externalization of blame and fallen into the self-serving bias. Thus, as a result of deeply identifying the progressive agenda with the American national identity, they failed to see the blowback from a message that promotes national self-loathing, Christian bashing, radical social change, open border lawlessness, globalist agendas that padded the pockets of liberal-minded elites while destroying American jobs, contempt for traditional American values, and the toxic message of identity politics. Essentially, they were, and remain, blinded by ideological spectacles clouded by smugness and groupthink. Trump's victory became the quintessential example for many Democrats -- evidence -- that significant numbers of Americans must be racist, xenophobic, misogynistic, bigots.

Nazis!

As noted above, extreme ideological hate alone does not constitute terrorism. Accordingly, my figures will focus on the number of deaths and casualties caused by violent left-wing attacks, and will not account for the obscenely high number of threats, name calling, graffiti, etc. (the types of things included in ThinkProgress and SPLC figures) perpetrated on a daily basis. Nor do my numbers include self-reported incidents, or the use of intimidation, threats, and belligerent behavior that resulted in significant numbers of violations of the civil rights of college campus speakers. Nor will my analysis include injuries sustained in melees between belligerent pro-Trump and anti-Trump crowds that gathered for the express purpose of a showdown, or the plots foiled by law enforcement agencies (as included in the New America studies). I will exclusively examine the number of verified assaults, deaths, and casualties caused by clearly identifiable left-wing terrorist attacks. (For a list of threats and attacks targeting Trump supporters since last July, see the recent Daily Caller piece here)

Left-wing anti-Trump terrorism/extremist violence in the last eighteen months:
There have been high-profile attacks. The GOP Congressional baseball practice shooter, James T. Hodgkinson, injured five, with one killed (if we count the death of the shooter). This attack clearly fits the definition of a left-wing terror attack, as Hodgkinson was a dedicated Bernie Sanders supporter who, as an extension of his willingness to "resist," posted to social media that he intended to "Terminate the Republican Party," among many similar hateful, ideologically-driven statements, prior to traveling to Virginia and carrying out the attack. Sadly, regressive leftists in the media have already begun blaming the victims.

Despite initial media reports that indicated that the Portland stabber, Jeremy Christian, carried out a Trump-inspired right-wing terrorist attack, it quickly emerged that Christian was actually another Bernie Sanders supporter with a history of social media posts broadcasting his hatred of both Trump and Clinton. He also bizarrely claimed to be a white supremacist and was harassing Muslims at the time of his killing two and injuring a third. While this is clearly a case of hateful, ideologically-driven terror, Christian's schizophrenic worldview does not neatly fit the definition of left-wing or right-wing terror. Therefore, the deaths and injuries from this attack will not be included in my assessment.

There have also been numerous incidents involving leftist mob violence. In March of 2017, Allison Stanger was injured and treated at the local hospital after being attacked by Antifa and radical leftist protestors during a university scheduled speech by Charles Murray. In February of 2017, Antifa and radical leftist rioters -- up to 150 masked leftist hooligans -- shut down a scheduled speech by Milo Yiannopoulos at U.C. Berkeley. The attacks left behind significant property damage, and Trump/Milo supporters were pepper sprayed, hit with various projectiles, and beaten with metal poles, resulting in at least six injuries. There's the twenty Trump supporters that sustained injuries from beatings that occurred outside of a San Jose Trump rally. Sadly, rather than condemn these attacks, many regressive leftist journalists justified and encouraged them.

Then there are the attacks on Trump supporters that haven't garnered national attention, or academic inquiry. There was the California community college professor arrested for dangerously injuring a Trump supporter with a bike lock, the video of a racist anti-Trump assault in Chicago that took place after an auto accident, an assault on a student wearing a Trump hat, the BLM-affiliated "anti-bullying ambassador" that assaulted a seventy-four year old Trump supporter outside of Trump Tower in NYC, the man who was choked for wearing a Trump hat in the NYC subway, the violent assault of a Trump supporter for waving an American flag and holding a Trump sign in Connecticut, the eleven year old elementary student beaten for voting for Trump in a mock election in Texas, and the Florida high school student punched for holding a Trump sign. There was also the Georgia resident that was shot and killed for joking about voting for Trump.

Finally, there are the various attacks associated with alleged BLM and Black Power incitement. In July of 2016, Micah Johnson shot and killed five and badly injured an additional seven law enforcement officers at a BLM protest in Dallas, Texas. Johnson, inspired by the 1960s Black Power movement, as well as certain hip-hop lyrics, just wanted to "kill white people," and "especially white officers." (For the ongoing court case against BLM and George Soros, see here.) There was the abduction and torture of a mentally handicapped man in Chicago, which the assailants broadcasted via Facebook live and can be heard yelling, "fuck Trump" and "fuck white people." Gavin Long's ideological motivations are complex to say the least (Washitaw Nation and Nation of Islam member). Like Johnson, Long was allegedly radicalized by claims about the deaths of Alton Sterling and Philando Castile, and retaliated by killing three and injuring three law enforcement officers in Louisiana. A couple of months ago, Kori Ali Muhammad killed three in Fresno, California, in what appears to have been a racially motivated attack. When considering the motivations in these three attacks, one is faced with a choice of classification -- do we label these attacks as "left-wing" or black nationalist/separatists/supremacist ideology. New America chose the latter, but why?

Aren't BLM and Black Power organizations ideologically oriented with the political left? BLM rhetoric, tactics, and goals seem to emanate from the New Left's playbook via critical race theory and Maoist-inspired socialist organizations. The influence of marxist-inspired leftist organizations of the 1960s and 1970s appears undeniable. Is New America's creation of a separate classification for black nationalist/separatists/supremacist, rather than using a more comprehensive "left-wing" classification, arbitrary and out of step when compared to its catchall category of far right-wing terrorism? I'll let the reader decide if my classification of these attacks as left-wing terrorism is warranted.

The stories above hardly represent a comprehensive evaluation of the left-wing terrorism that has occurred over the course of the last eighteen months. Nevertheless, certain comparisons can be made on the basis of these preliminary findings. Since 2016, left-wing terrorists killed twelve people (thirteen if you include the Virginia Congressional baseball practice shooter), as compared to only one person killed over the same time period by a right-wing terrorist. Left-wing violence injured an additional fifty-one people. These figures likely only scratch the surface of the wave of left-wing terroristic/extremist activity that has accompanied the left's dwindling grip on power. While radical Islamic terrorism still poses the greatest terroristic threat to American lives, left-wing terrorism has emerged as a strong runner-up and must become the focus of more sophisticated analyses that can employ greater resources than those available to a digital cowboy. Those still claiming that right-wing terrorism represents the greatest threat to American society need to take a long look at the data.

To summarize my analysis: Since January of 2016 -- the period in which the anti-Trump "resistance" movement formed -- Americans are fifty-one times more likely to be killed by a radical Islamic terrorist, and thirteen times more likely to be killed by a left-wing terrorist, than by a right-wing terrorist. That's 51:1, and 13:1, respectively. Should you still prefer the New America classification system, which appears to downplay the role of left-wing ideology, then the statistics are 51:1 (jihadist terrorism vs. right wing terrorism) and 11:1 (black nationalist/separatist/supremacist terrorism vs. right wing terrorism), and 2:1 (left-wing terrorism vs. right-wing terrorism).
Of note: While I did not include the Portland shooter in any ideological category as a result of his lack of a coherent ideological motivation, one might classify the Portland stabber as a right-wing terrorist, as New America does, and would need to adjust the total number of those killed by right-wing terrorism accordingly to three.

My synopsis:
Scripted violence against Trump and his supporters started when Trump secured the GOP nomination, but has gone into hyperdrive since the election. As we've come to expect in high-stakes political campaigns, Trump's already brash statements were frequently taken out of context and packaged as contextless, inflammatory sound-bytes -- Trump was as a racist, misogynistic, bigot. As a result, many developed the notion that these claims were unquestionably true. Calls for direct action and mob violence to thwart Trump rallies resonated in places like Chicago. Trump's campaign headquarters in North Carolina was firebombed. The removal of yard signs, as well as the vandalism of businesses and private residences of Trump supporters emerged as a commonplace sport. Physical assaults on Trump supporters proliferated. All was justified in the name of resisting what Trump and his "deplorable" supporters supposedly stood for.

Yet, most of the anti-Trump violence and property damage went unnoticed by the left, or was dismissed as anomalous. Instead, most media outlets were content focusing public attention on a series of supposedly Trump-inspired "hate crimes." Too often, these events turned out to be hoaxes perpetrated by radical leftists purposefully providing grist for an all-too-ready media that had abandoned any semblance of objectivity and journalistic standards. Don't believe me? Consider the the absurdity of the revival of Dan Rather's career as an example of the growing demand for fake anti-Trump news. Rather was previously hounded out of the profession for...fake news.

Then came the false allegations that Trump, his closest aides, and his supporters were Fascists and Nazis. These weren't allegations by amateur pundits. Flagship progressive/liberal outlets, such as The Atlantic and The New York Times, led the charge. Top leaders in the Democratic Party, including Nancy Pelosi and Howard Dean, repeated the "white supremacist" and Fascist/Nazi allegations as though they were common knowledge. As we all know, Fascists/Nazis killed people -- lots of people. To make matters worse, progressive/liberal talking points in opposition to Trump's policy agenda were framed as to imply that Trump's policies, such as leaving the Paris climate accords, will kill people. Likewise, it's become commonplace for progressive/liberal commentators to wish death upon Trump voters and supporters for supporting the repeal of Obamacare. A popular motif, which has been openly embraced by Hillary Clinton and become the anti-Trump rallying-cry, has been to "resist." Borrowing a term used by the French resistance during the World War II Nazi occupation of France, flows naturally from the assumption that Trump's regime represents Fascism/Nazism. Do you talk to Nazis? Do you compromise with Nazis? No -- you kill Nazis because they are evil. Get it?

Accordingly, the media has given uninterrupted coverage of regressive leftists looking to ride the wave of anti-Trump hysteria to fifteen seconds of fame. Journalists joking about the assassination of Trump, or calling for his execution, have been overlooked. High-profile academics at the most prestigious American institutions have openly called for the forced reeducation of the POTUS and the overthrow of the U.S. government. Actors and entertainers have repeatedly celebrated the mock assassinations of the POTUS. Members of the national security apparatus have frequently leaked classified information in an ongoing attempt to smear the POTUS, and on, and on.

Then there's the Russia narrative. This is probably the most unsettling aspect of the anti-Trump witch-hunt, as it appears that the previous administration officials attempted to fix the election. Once the election was over, the same set of characters appear to have set in motion a plan that involved leaking calculated misinformation in order to subvert, and, ultimately, overthrow the Trump administration. Many useful idiots in the media uncritically swallowed the entire storyline hook, line, and sinker.

Perhaps yesterday's senseless attack by a disgruntled Bernie bro will convince the Democratic Party leadership to put the insurrection genie back in the bottle, but I doubt it. They seem to have fully embraced the art of cry-bullying and intend to take the Lyotard formula to its logical conclusion -- to either beat the republic into socialistic submission, or sacrifice the future of their party on the alter of irrational anti-Trump resistance. Have they given up on winning elections, and are now focused only on seizing power through banana-republic tactics? I suspect that at some point Trump will come out swinging. Otherwise, he, and the republic, may suffer death by a thousand leftist cuts.

For better or worse, that's how I see it.
marcus
2017-06-21 18:29:49 UTC
Thursday, June 15, 2017
Resistance or Left-Wing Terrorism: What's in a Name?
I began forecasting a rise in left-wing violence just after the election, when regressive leftists so crassly started publicizing false Fascist/Nazi allegations, physically attacking conservatives on college and university campuses, and justifying violence against Trump and his supporters -- all with very little pushback. Unfortunately, I was right. Violence has started to snowball. Barring a change in course, we are headed for some type of wider civil conflict. Deep down, everyone knows it. But why?
<snip right-wing pile of poo-poo>

Did you write this right-wing masturbatory fantasy?
c***@aol.com
2017-06-21 19:27:55 UTC
A historian wrote it. Try google. And here's a very simple task for you: refute one fact in the story, just one.
marcus
2017-06-21 21:44:11 UTC
Post by c***@aol.com
A historian wrote it. Try google. And here's a very simple task for you: refute one fact in the story, just one.
You are not my teacher.

I don't take assignments from you.
c***@aol.com
2017-06-21 22:18:31 UTC
That's the kind of answer one expects from you. You never answer when challenged because you can't. Pathetic.
c***@aol.com
2017-06-22 00:09:37 UTC
The amusing thing is Marcass is more craven and morally bankrupt than the socialists he supports. Even Bernie Sanders admits the VA shooter was a supporter of his and has disavowed him. Something Marcass won't do.
marcus
2017-06-22 17:46:33 UTC
Post by c***@aol.com
The amusing thing is Marcass is more craven and morally bankrupt than the socialists he supports. Even Bernie Sanders admits the VA shooter was a supporter of his and has disavowed him. Something Marcass won't do.
Watch this space.