Mueller, Nunes, Memo, Free Press, Lord Vavle's Tiny Cock
hydraulic lifter set
2018-02-07 00:37:04 UTC
On Tuesday, February 6, 2018 at 1:28:53 PM UTC-5, hydraulic lifter set
I needed two hands to hold those big black Eagle cocks.
Faggotry is your own reward card.
Sweet.
Yeah, Red Pustule can't post that much queer shit and
not be in the closet craving the very acts he writes
about.
He's been seen at the truck stop manning the glory holes.
But let's not forget that I too love the smell of a toilet after a
burly dude has taken a clensoiyning shit. It helps me to unload my
packed fudge so well that I enjoy putting a nice menthol rub on my
butthole. Something fragrant and soothing like Vicks. It helps keep my
bunghole moist and ready for Justin Trudeau.
Lord Valve
2018-02-07 14:02:40 UTC
I know what you mean about the sublime pleasure of a clensoyining poop.

Last night I was cuddled up with my boyfriend listening to some Phil
Collins. He was diddling my starfish when all of a sudden that "here
comes the chocolate choo choo" feeling came over me. I kissed him deeply
on the lips careful not to get too much of my pubis beard in his mouth
and went to the latrine where I emptied out a HUGE bowlwinder.

While it felt groovy, I was sad that the bowlwinder also pushed out all
of my boyfriends's man mustard which is really precious to me. So I
washed up, put a fresh batch of Vick's lube up my butt and invited him
to play D-Day in my tushie.

Lord Valve, ThD (Th)irsty for (D)ick
American Pansy (fuck me with Washington's Monument)
Mack A. Damia
2018-02-08 02:25:42 UTC
Hey fuck off Valve.

I kicked you out of rec.music.beatles years ago and you have the
audacity to come back? That ain't happening.

You're persona non-penis at RMB so keep your right wing trumpturd
braying out of my group you piece of shit hillbilly.
hydraulic lifter set
2018-02-08 16:55:35 UTC
Post by Mack A. Damia
Hey fuck off Valve.
I kicked you out of rec.music.beatles years ago and you have the
audacity to come back? That ain't happening.
Oh Yes it is, and worse!

YEE HAW!
Post by Mack A. Damia
You're persona non
DIE YOU BASTARD DIE!
Mack A. Damia
2018-02-08 23:46:08 UTC
On Wednesday, February 7, 2018 at 7:35:08 PM UTC-7, Mack A. Damia
Post by Mack A. Damia
Hey fuck off Valve.
I kicked you out of rec.music.beatles years ago and you have the
audacity to come back? That ain't happening.
You're persona non-penis at RMB so keep your right wing trumpturd
braying out of my group you piece of shit hillbilly.
You can't kick anyone out of an un-moderated usenet
NG, so I have no idea what you're blathering about.
I post when and where I choose, and pussy-hat asswipes
like you have nothing to say about it.
Don't like that? Go ahead and do something about it.
Lord Valve, ThD
Expert (fuck you)
Fuck off Valve. This is my group and I kicked you out years ago. You
and your assorted disgusting sock puppets with their sick right wing
Trumptwat names don't fool anyone here and are not welcome in my group.

You will see rather quickly what power i possess to keep you out of my
group if you keep up your littering of this nice place with your ugly
right wing rants. You sick fuckwits are great advertisements for all
that is wrong in America. You are filthy disgusting prejudiced assholes.

Have a nice day, douchebag.
hydraulic lifter set
We will BURY you, asshole!
Defiant
2018-02-09 18:23:08 UTC
Post by Mack A. Damia
Hey fuck off Valve.
I kicked you out of rec.music.beatles years ago and you have the
audacity to come back? That ain't happening.
You're persona non-penis at RMB so keep your right wing trumpturd
braying out of my group you piece of shit hillbilly.
You can't kick anyone out of an un-moderated usenet
NG, so I have no idea what you're blathering about.
I post when and where I choose, and pussy-hat asswipes
like you have nothing to say about it.
Don't like that? Go ahead and do something about it.
Lord Valve, ThD
Expert (fuck you)
Fuck off Valve. This is my group and I kicked you out years ago. You
and your assorted disgusting sock puppets with their sick right wing
Trumptwat names don't fool anyone here and are not welcome in my group.
We will LICK your asshole!
Sounds tasty! I want to join in! Nothing like a nice, ripe asshole to
lick out all the dingleberries.
hydraulic lifter set
2018-02-09 23:30:33 UTC
"Dicktatorship"... compare how Obama acted
vs how Trump acts.
Yep, Obama's sperm despotry was living in my anus - just like yours.
DUDE I wish that black stud's cock was in my anus. What a groovy present
to have the Prezzy's sperm in my hiney!