Johnny Paycheck has died
Will Dockery
2017-02-18 22:39:51 UTC
Sad news I just heard Johnny PAYCHECK has died.

Details to come, just heard this on the radio.
t***@iwvisp.com
2017-02-18 22:50:29 UTC
Post by Will Dockery
Sad news I just heard Johnny PAYCHECK has died.
Details to come, just heard this on the radio.
Again? February 19, 2003

Ray Arthur
Will Dockery
2017-02-18 22:52:29 UTC
Post by t***@iwvisp.com
Post by Will Dockery
Sad news I just heard Johnny PAYCHECK has died.
Details to come, just heard this on the radio.
Again? February 19, 2003
Ray Arthur
Must have been a mistake, or one of those flashback recording or something.

Just about got the month and day correct at least...
Michael OConnor
2017-02-18 23:32:33 UTC
Take that post and shove it.
j***@gmail.com
2017-02-21 05:28:16 UTC
Post by Michael OConnor
Post by t***@iwvisp.com
Post by Will Dockery
Sad news I just heard Johnny PAYCHECK has died.
Details to come, just heard this on the radio.
Again? February 19, 2003
Take that post and shove it.
Hah hah, took me a minute to get it. Yep, looks like Paycheck has cashed in.

TJ
MJ Emigh
2017-02-21 12:17:57 UTC
Old news. No need to keep the dance floor hot and the Lone Star cold anymore. He's been gone for more than "Eleven Months and Twenty-Nine Days".
Louis Epstein
2017-02-19 08:26:48 UTC
Post by t***@iwvisp.com
Post by Will Dockery
Sad news I just heard Johnny PAYCHECK has died.
Details to come, just heard this on the radio.
Again? February 19, 2003
Ray Arthur
Maybe this tinme it was Johnny Pensioncheck who died.