Joan Baez's new song
Add Reply
JD Chase
2017-04-11 19:10:55 UTC
Of course my rump supports getting loads of man mustard on my spread
wide pooperchute. Joan Baez's strap-on mercilessly pounded my starfish
to the point that it is wider than the Channel Tunnel. Wish that other
guys would get a strap-on and fuck me balls off!
JD Chase
2017-04-13 15:33:53 UTC
Yet to hear this new Joan Baez song... a Trump loving friend of mine
hates it.
Critique, anyone?
Does it really nail him or is it just typical Trump sensitivity at
being the hot topic?
---
I love Joan Baez..Her voice is beautiful...like that of a sweet
birds song.
Haven't heard her new song..All I can say is give Trump a chance.
Happy and safe Holidays
GD
All I can say is that I would love to suck Trump's cock, his
balls, lick his asshole and have his cum dripping from my sphincter as
it is all moist and ready for him! No more waiting! Proud to be of
the "no anal resistance/fully lubed league"!!!
Jake D Jude
2017-04-17 18:38:11 UTC
Post by JD Chase
Of course my rump supports getting loads of man mustard on my spread
wide pooperchute. Joan Baez's strap-on mercilessly pounded my starfish
to the point that it is wider than the Channel Tunnel. Wish that other
guys would get a strap-on and fuck me balls off!
I saw her in concert several years ago. She said she was going to sing a song for the "undocumented workers". I quipped out-loud where she could hear me... "What she means is illegal aliens". She tiredly spoke back... "well, we all came from somewhere else, I guess". LOL....!! What lame-ass liberal krap. The floor was mine and I would have said more, but my wife really wanted to see the rest of the show. I myself would have liked nothing better than to end the night on the 6:00 O' clock news, believe me.
My...what a wit. :-p
My...what a left wing douchebag. :o
t***@iwvisp.com
2017-04-17 19:04:42 UTC
Post by Jake D Jude
Post by JD Chase
Of course my rump supports getting loads of man mustard on my spread
wide pooperchute. Joan Baez's strap-on mercilessly pounded my starfish
to the point that it is wider than the Channel Tunnel. Wish that other
guys would get a strap-on and fuck me balls off!
I saw her in concert several years ago. She said she was going to sing a song for the "undocumented workers". I quipped out-loud where she could hear me... "What she means is illegal aliens". She tiredly spoke back... "well, we all came from somewhere else, I guess". LOL....!! What lame-ass liberal krap. The floor was mine and I would have said more, but my wife really wanted to see the rest of the show. I myself would have liked nothing better than to end the night on the 6:00 O' clock news, believe me.
My...what a wit. :-p
My...what a left wing douchebag. :o
Story sounds fictitious but who am I to question the honesty of a right wingnut who would attend a Joan Baez concert?

Oh yeah, you said your wife pussy whipped you into taking her ... like you a wife?
Kenny McCormack
2017-04-17 22:17:37 UTC
Post by t***@iwvisp.com
Post by t***@iwvisp.com
Post by Jake D Jude
My...what a wit. :-p
My...what a left wing douchebag. :o
Story sounds fictitious but who am I to question the honesty of a
right wingnut who would attend a Joan Baez concert?
Oh yeah, you said your wife pussy whipped you into taking her ... like you a wife?
Hmmm... English is not your first language is it, twatley?

Next time do try to come up with something more witty before boring the
shit out of us with your lame and infantile attempts at put-down.