Timothy Cunningham, 35, CDC worker missing since Feb.12 found deceased
Jason
2018-04-05 16:55:07 UTC
For those who follow true crime and/or missing persons cases:

http://www.cbs46.com/story/37888712/body-found-in-chattahoochee-river-identified-as-missing-cdc-worker-timothy-cunningham

ATLANTA (CBS46) -
The body found in the Chattahoochee River on Tuesday night has been identified as missing CDC worker Timothy Cunningham.

Cummingham hasn't been seen since February 12, 2018. When police searched his residence for information, all of his belongings, including his car and dog, were found at the home.

Cunningham left work sick on February 12 and was not seen again. He was an epidemiologist working in the Centers For Disease Control's chronic disease unit.

The Atlanta Police Dept., the Fulton County Medical Examiner’s Office and the Atlanta Fire Rescue Department are holding a joint news conference at 2 p.m. ET to discuss this development.
Michael OConnor
2018-04-05 17:33:34 UTC
I think you would want to take a lot of water samples where you found the body. He works in the chronic disease unit, went home sick, found dead in a river. I'm just sayin'.