Apple Montage / a poem by Will Dockery
Lord Penis
2018-02-09 22:07:48 UTC
On 09-Feb-18 15:16, Chafetz Chayim benAvraham wrote:
> On Friday, February 9, 2018 at 12:03:24 PM UTC-8, ***@gmail.com wrote:
>> it one of the worst pieces of crap I'd ever read at the time ... but I was still young, innocent, and unexposed to the likes of Ginsberg, Bukowski, and Mina Loy.<
>
> Shalom & Boker tov, Will...predictably, a troll who cannot write, is functionally illiterate, a homophobic celebrator of bigotries -- dismisses three pivotal voices in 20th century logopoeia he has never studied, read, or absorbed.

Oh look it's Picky Dicky talking about 20th century fellatio.

Something he is all too familiar with.
Lord Penis
2018-02-09 22:09:52 UTC
On 09-Feb-18 15:45, Chafetz Chayim benAvraham wrote:
> On Friday, February 9, 2018 at 12:38:37 PM UTC-8, Will Dockery wrote:
>> When did Ezra Pound come into the discussion?
>
> Ezra Pound claimed he invented the term 'logopoeia', although there is evidence others were using it before him. CocoFraud is just spinning his Wikipedia wheels.
> ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Picky Dicky would love it if Ezra pounded his ass so he could then give
him some fellatio.
Will Dockery
2018-02-20 03:12:53 UTC

We know you would, LP.
Will Dockery
2018-02-20 03:11:22 UTC
"Lord Penis" wrote in message news:p5l63l$7th$***@dont-email.me...

> Oh look it's

Me, your biggest obsession and fantasy?

We know.

:)
Lord Penis
2018-02-20 10:09:47 UTC
On 19-Feb-18 16:08, Usenet Editor wrote:
> On Monday, February 19, 2018 at 10:19:25 AM UTC-5, Will Dockery wrote:
>> On Monday, February 19, 2018 at 8:15:10 AM UTC-5, drive-by wrote:
>

>>> Why stop?...
>>
>> Why stop what? If you mean drugs, probably the same reason I continue drinking and smoking, I love that stuff as much as I love sucking cock.
>>

> We know. It shows.

There is nothing Will Dockery loves more than sucking cock. Especially
his husband Stephan Pickering the phony-jew who knows nothing about
everything.

But WTF, Dockery just cares about having his beard covered in splooge.
Will Dockery
2018-02-21 06:30:50 UTC
"Lord Penis" wrote in message news:p6gs5c$st9$***@dont-email.me...

> There is nothing Will Dockery loves more

You sure keep me on your mind a lot, don't you, obsesso?

--
Poetry and Songs of Will Dockery:
https://www.reverbnation.com/willdockery
Will Dockery
2018-02-23 00:02:52 UTC
"Lord Penis" wrote in message news:p5l63l$7th$***@dont-email.me...

> Something
> all too familiar

Of course it seems familiar, you're completely obsessed, it seems...

:)