THIS IS JUST A TEST...
Add Reply
Bryan Styble
2017-07-05 09:17:37 UTC
I'm just testing to see if posting is working hereto normally, inasmuch as there seems to have been an odd dearth of postings of late.

STYBLE/Florida
Anglo Saxon
2017-07-05 10:02:11 UTC
Post by Bryan Styble
I'm just testing to see if posting is working hereto normally, inasmuch
as there seems to have been an odd dearth of postings of late.
Post by Bryan Styble
STYBLE/Florida
We all died. Ha.
MJ Emigh
2017-07-05 13:03:45 UTC
People are living longer these days.
lucretia
2017-07-05 13:38:46 UTC
Post by MJ Emigh
Post by Bryan Styble
there seems to have been an odd dearth of postings
People are living longer these days.
When I first saw alt.obits it was interesting but now by the time the
you-know-who's have derided every person who dies and is listed here,
there doesn't seem to be much point.
Kenny McCormack
2017-07-05 15:11:36 UTC
Post by lucretia
Post by MJ Emigh
Post by Bryan Styble
there seems to have been an odd dearth of postings
People are living longer these days.
When I first saw alt.obits it was interesting but now by the time the
you-know-who's have derided every person who dies and is listed here,
there doesn't seem to be much point.
You've got to have a good killfile.

Here, besides You-Know-Who, there are just a few that are KF'd, but in some
groups, it's just about all the posts. You just read what's left over
after all the noise has been removed.
--
The only thing Trump's made great again is Saturday Night Live.