Cheshire Bridge Road / a poem by Will Dockery
Lord Penis
2017-12-30 14:39:05 UTC
Who fuckin' cares?
You cared enough to post a whine about it.
In 1981 when I was living there in Atlanta, my girl friend Tina Hodges worked at Varsity Jr. off Cheshire Bridge Road. It was a true "Whattaya Have?" Summer. Ah youth... <3
Cheshire Bridge Road / a poem by Will Dockery
Who fuckin' cares?
Lord Penis
Who fuckin' cares?
Will Dockery
2018-01-10 01:49:47 UTC
Who fuckin' cares?
You cared enough to post a whine about it.
In 1981 when I was living there in Atlanta, my girl friend Tina Hodges
worked at Varsity Jr. off Cheshire Bridge Road. It was a true "Whattaya
Have?" Summer. Ah youth... <3
Here is the poem I wrote for you, Tina​, set to music by Geno Woolfolk &
Cheshire Bridge Road / a poem by Will Dockery
Who fuckin' cares?
You... apparently.
Who fuckin' cares?

Take a wild guess.

:)
Will Dockery
2018-01-18 22:01:25 UTC
Who fuckin' cares?
You cared enough to post a whine about it.
In 1981 when I was living there in Atlanta, my girl friend Tina Hodges
worked at Varsity Jr. off Cheshire Bridge Road. It was a true "Whattaya
Have?" Summer. Ah youth... <3
Cheshire Bridge Road / a poem by Will Dockery
Who fuckin' cares?
You seem to care quite a lot, ignorant troll.

:)
Will Dockery
2018-01-26 01:50:51 UTC
In 1981 when I was living there in Atlanta, my girl friend Tina Hodges
worked at Varsity Jr. off Cheshire Bridge Road. It was a true "Whattaya
Have?" Summer. Ah youth... <3
Cheshire Bridge Road / a poem by Will Dockery
Who fuckin' cares?
You seem to, since you took the time to go out of your way to respond to
this.

:)
--
Poetry and music from Will Dockery: