New Year Wishes
Commies Suck
2018-01-01 09:42:31 UTC
Happy New Year, comrades!
hope you jump in front of a train going 80 mph you commie piece of shit.
Lord Penis
2018-01-02 00:48:41 UTC
Post by Commies Suck
Happy New Year, comrades!
hope you jump in front of a train going 80 mph you commie piece of shit.
How was that you appear to be stuck in the 1950’s! News flash: Joe McCarthy and J Edgar Hoover have departed the Earth! HUAC is no longer requiring people to testify! Time to enter the 21st century, Comrade! Maybe you can find some
NEW, MODERN enemies and targets of your paranoia! Us Commies are no threat to you or anyone else... I’m a Communist from a sense of quixotic idealism... please, stop living in a mindset of bigotry and paranoid hysteria and hatred!
Trolls, JD, possess no αἰσχύνης (shame) in distorting because they could not exist without it. l'shanah tovah...
Do you think you can contact Joe McCarthy for me...thanks