If we decided to shorten life spans....
d***@agent.com
2017-07-09 05:42:05 UTC
If we decided to shorten life spans by stopping the suppression of
influenza, out of respect for other creatures and future generations,
it would establish the principle of unselfishness worldwide, and so
would address the main cause of conflict, just as addiction recovery
has already done for the last 80 years.

Read more here:
http://www.heraldsun.com/opinion/letters-to-the-editor/article145938499.html#storylink=cpy
RH Draney
You make me sick....r
d***@agent.com
2017-07-11 17:17:04 UTC
Post by RH Draney
Post by d***@agent.com
If we decided to shorten life spans by stopping the suppression of
influenza, out of respect for other creatures and future generations,
it would establish the principle of unselfishness worldwide, and so
would address the main cause of conflict, just as addiction recovery
has already done for the last 80 years.
You make me sick....r
Have you recovered yet, Sicko?