UNCONFIRMED: June Foray, 99, voice actress
Add Reply
J.D. Baldwin
2017-07-27 04:13:17 UTC
June Foray, the voice of Rocky the Squirrel on the old Bullwinkle TV
show, has died, according to a source quoted by a.o. alum Ray Arthur.
I find the report credible enough to pass along, but don't go claiming
your deadpool points until it hits the wires.
2017-07-27 04:37:58 UTC
It's been all over twitter for the past 2 hours.
c***@aol.com
2017-07-27 04:38:27 UTC
It's been all over twitter the past 2 hours.
d***@gmail.com
2017-07-27 05:27:12 UTC
It's on VARIETY's website, among others, so unfortunately it's not a hoax. RIP
That Derek
2017-07-27 05:29:41 UTC
HOKEY SMOKE!