Ensa Cosby, 44, daughter of Bill Cosby
2018-02-26 19:40:09 UTC
https://www.aol.com/article/entertainment/2018/02/26/bill-cosbys-daughter-ensa-dead-at-age-44/23371460/
c***@aol.com
2018-02-27 00:06:22 UTC
Who the fuck cares?
w***@att.net
2018-02-27 06:16:58 UTC

Just another darkie.
j***@gmail.com
2018-02-28 00:46:18 UTC
On Tuesday, February 27, 2018 at 1:17:01 AM UTC-5, ***@att.net wrote:
> On Monday, February 26, 2018 at 2:40:14 PM UTC-5, Diner wrote:
> > https://www.aol.com/article/entertainment/2018/02/26/bill-cosbys-daughter-ensa-dead-at-age-44/23371460/
>
> Just another darkie.

Interesting. Never heard of her but could not help but notice the cause of her death as 'renal failure'. That's the kidneys. Taking too many medications can cause that. I wonder if perhaps in her early years Bill may have fed her sleeping pills without her knowing it. This is some suspicious stuff even though I think most of the charges against Bill are bogus. Still, the allegations, the methods Bill is alleged to have used on his many alleged victims - the massive amounts of assorted pills he force fed his alleged victims - one cannot help but be suspicious that even here with his own daughter he may have had a hand in her death. Not on purpose of course, I would never say such a thing. But perhaps in her younger years he over fed her sleeping pills at bed time to put her out so she wouldn't remember what was to follow - a night filled with insanely robust one-way sexual intensity brought on by the now aging but once vigorous, and according to many the funniest man who ever lived.

May God bless the Cosby family in this hour of sorrow and grief!