dumb interview between Dick Cavett and George
Add Reply
Rich Penis Leavitt
2018-01-07 22:29:08 UTC
I wondered if John watched it.  I remember George's disapproval when the
film of Ravi Shankar was shown, which had been introduced incorrectly,
and what John would have thought of that, maybe just the hassles of a
being a host, sympathasizing with Cavett.  John liked Cavett, and I bet
was impressed by his friendship with Groucho Marx.  I wonder if John
would have tried a talk show one day.
Let's ask Yoko. She is in touch with John on Pluto every day. He's
hosting a talk show there. We should ask him if he had Harrison as a
guest yet.
That Derek
2018-01-08 03:02:49 UTC
One of the John/Yoko appearances from "The Dick Cavett Show" was utilized and re-imagined for the vastly overrated film "Forrest Gump." One of the best things about the film is that in order to accommodate Tom Hanks being on the same Cavett panel with John Lennon was that director Robert Zemeckis had to edit out Yoko Ono.
RH Draney
2018-01-08 09:56:56 UTC
One of the John/Yoko appearances from "The Dick Cavett Show" was utilized and re-imagined for the vastly overrated film "Forrest Gump." One of the best things about the film is that in order to accommodate Tom Hanks being on the same Cavett panel with John Lennon was that director Robert Zemeckis had to edit out Yoko Ono.
Oh, please tell me he called the process "Cut Piece"!...r