Ding Dong, Manchurian candidate is dead. John McCain, senator and failed Clinton supporter, dies at 81
Add Reply
RINO Report
2018-08-26 07:02:49 UTC
https://www.cnn.com/2018/08/25/politics/john-mccain-
obituary/index.html
d***@gmail.com
2018-08-26 20:23:05 UTC
Finally, someone gets it! Congrats!🎉🎈🍾

My comment to the MC CAINS ... GOOD RIDDANCE.
l***@fl.it
2018-08-26 21:32:03 UTC
On Sun, 26 Aug 2018 13:23:05 -0700 (PDT), ***@gmail.com
wrote:

>Finally, someone gets it! Congrats!???
>
>My comment to the MC CAINS ... GOOD RIDDANCE.

I think your country would be in a bad way if a call to defend came
with a defender like you!
d***@gmail.com
2018-08-26 22:08:02 UTC
I think your country would be in a bad way if a call to defend came with a defender like you!

We are a military family both MARINES and NAVY. McCain became spiteful after losing in 2008 just like Romney in 2012.

Again, public service was never intended to run decades. TERM LIMITS PLEASE.
d***@gmail.com
2018-08-26 20:23:59 UTC
Exactly.