Deathwatch: alt-obit's "This message has been hidden for suspected abuse" notifications
2017-09-29 18:04:05 UTC
Is somebody asleep at the switch?

For the past several weeks, the many topic headings have consisted of the most salacious and scatological turns of phrase -- not to mention all the Italian language "PEDOFILO" accusations.

Whatever happened to "This message has been hidden for suspected abuse"?

Please, somebody get with the programme!
t***@iwvisp.com
2017-09-29 19:50:05 UTC
Is somebody asleep at the switch?
For the past several weeks, the many topic headings have consisted of the most salacious and scatological turns of phrase -- not to mention all the Italian language "PEDOFILO" accusations.
Whatever happened to "This message has been hidden for suspected abuse"?
Please, somebody get with the programme!
Not sure how that works as this is (obviously) an UNmoderated group.

Ray
marcus
One has to report such things. Google users can report directly to Google.
c***@aol.com
2017-09-29 22:15:19 UTC
Marcus can be reported directly to the Office of scrotum-licking Douchebags.
marcus
2017-09-30 00:27:04 UTC
So sad to see your retorts which have never exceeded the level of a 12 year old.
Jake D Jude
2017-09-30 00:31:28 UTC
Post by marcus
Post by c***@aol.com
Marcus can be reported directly to the Office of scrotum-licking Douchebags.
So sad to see your retorts which have never exceeded the level of a 12 year old.
Yours have never exceeded the level of an eight year old so you should
be taking notes, moron.
c***@aol.com
2017-09-30 01:29:29 UTC
I try to keep things at a level you can understand Marcus.
marcus
2017-09-30 03:53:57 UTC
Such feeble replies, Terry, you keep embarrassing yourself over and over again.
Jake D Jude
2017-09-30 09:57:02 UTC
She's following in your footsteps, libtwat.
c***@aol.com
2017-09-30 12:15:25 UTC
Okay Mr Comeback.
marcus
2017-09-30 17:15:28 UTC
He.
Sarah Ehrett
LOL marcus admits he's worse than Ellsworth.
marcus
The only person in alt.obituaries as bad as him is you. However, Terry has a broader knowledge of the world than you, but that isn't saying much.
Sarah Ehrett
2017-09-30 23:30:17 UTC
Post by Jake D Jude
Post by marcus
Post by c***@aol.com
I try to keep things at a level you can understand Marcus.
Such feeble replies, Terry, you keep embarrassing yourself over and over again.
She's following in your footsteps, libtwat.
He.
LOL marcus admits he's worse than Ellsworth.
The only person in alt.obituaries as bad as him is you.
LOL You've admitted you're worse than Ellsworth.
Post by marcus
However, Terry has a broader knowledge of the world than you, but that isn't saying much.
Get a clue, marcus. The real Terry Ellsworth lived in NYC and was a
raging alcoholic. After his wife died he was rarely sober when he
posted to AO. He wasn't a young man 20 years ago. I suspect he
died years ago.
marcus
2017-10-01 00:43:03 UTC
Post by Jake D Jude
Post by marcus
Post by c***@aol.com
I try to keep things at a level you can understand Marcus.
Such feeble replies, Terry, you keep embarrassing yourself over and over again.
She's following in your footsteps, libtwat.
He.
LOL marcus admits he's worse than Ellsworth.
The only person in alt.obituaries as bad as him is you.
LOL You've admitted you're worse than Ellsworth.
You are the one who mentioned the name "Ellsworth", not me.
Post by marcus
However, Terry has a broader knowledge of the world than you, but that isn't saying much.
Get a clue, marcus. The real Terry Ellsworth lived in NYC and was a
raging alcoholic. After his wife died he was rarely sober when he
posted to AO. He wasn't a young man 20 years ago. I suspect he
died years ago.
You birds of a feather stick together.

And you've been shitting on the windshield of AO for years.
Sarah Ehrett
2017-10-01 02:12:29 UTC
Post by Jake D Jude
Post by marcus
Post by c***@aol.com
I try to keep things at a level you can understand Marcus.
Such feeble replies, Terry, you keep embarrassing yourself over and over again.
She's following in your footsteps, libtwat.
He.
LOL marcus admits he's worse than Ellsworth.
The only person in alt.obituaries as bad as him is you.
LOL You've admitted you're worse than Ellsworth.
You are the one who mentioned the name "Ellsworth", not me.
You've repeatedly stated Cathy is Terry Ellsworth.
tsk tsk, no need to try to bore me, marcus.
marcus
Most of your remarks to me, which you think are repartees, indicate that your replies have not evolved beyond "I know you are, but what am I?" You move a few words around or deliberately delete something I and others have written then say "see what you said there?" You don't realize that you continue to make yourself look like a fool, and ultimately ineffective in online discussions.
Jake D Jude
2017-10-04 14:08:33 UTC
Post by Jake D Jude
Post by marcus
Post by marcus
However, Terry has a broader knowledge of the world than you, but that isn't saying much.
Get a clue, marcus. The real Terry Ellsworth lived in NYC and was a
raging alcoholic. After his wife died he was rarely sober when he
posted to AO. He wasn't a young man 20 years ago. I suspect he
died years ago.
You birds of a feather stick together.
And you've been shitting on the windshield of AO for years.
tsk tsk, no need to try to bore me, marcus.
Most of your remarks to me, which you think are repartees, indicate that your replies have not evolved beyond "I know you are, but what am I?" You move a few words around or deliberately delete something I and others have written then say "see what you said there?" You don't realize that you continue to make yourself look like a fool, and ultimately ineffective in online discussions.
You've been using the Pee Wee Herman comeback now for years to no avail,
meathead.

You're more of a broken record than your fellow loser libtwat Hillary
Clinton.
Sarah Ehrett
2017-10-05 17:58:55 UTC
Post by Jake D Jude
Post by marcus
Post by marcus
However, Terry has a broader knowledge of the world than you, but that isn't saying much.
Get a clue, marcus. The real Terry Ellsworth lived in NYC and was a
raging alcoholic. After his wife died he was rarely sober when he
posted to AO. He wasn't a young man 20 years ago. I suspect he
died years ago.
You birds of a feather stick together.
And you've been shitting on the windshield of AO for years.
tsk tsk, no need to try to bore me, marcus.
Most of your remarks to me, which you think are repartees, indicate that your replies have not evolved beyond "I know you are, but what am I?"
You have no idea what I think about you, marcus.

And no IKY's either.
Post by marcus
You move a few words around or deliberately delete something I and others have written then say "see what you said there?"
Feel free to make your point and here in this thread show where I have
"move a few words and deleted something...<snip>... you have written".

Trimming your usual nonsense is considered a public service.
Post by marcus
You don't realize that you continue to make yourself look like a fool, and ultimately ineffective in online discussions.
LOL. It seems Cathy and I are effective enough that you went crying
to your Beatles newsgroup for help in dealing both of us. All that
got you was support for us and more enemies on that group and others.
Okiku Saji
I also wonder why the alt-right has invaded here...
Nil
2017-09-29 23:31:35 UTC
Is somebody asleep at the switch?
Yes: you.
Post by That Derek
For the past several weeks, the many topic headings have consisted
of the most salacious and scatological turns of phrase -- not to
mention all the Italian language "PEDOFILO" accusations.
Whatever happened to "This message has been hidden for suspected abuse"?
Please, somebody get with the programme!
That would be you. You, as a Google Groups user, must flag the abusive
posts yourself.

The flag is only seen by Google users. It does not pertain to Usenet as
a whole.
Dresden Houndiearfums
2017-10-04 14:04:13 UTC
Post by That Derek
For the past several weeks, the many topic headings have consisted
of the most salacious and scatological turns of phrase -- not to
mention all the Italian language "PEDOFILO" accusations.
Whatever happened to "This message has been hidden for suspected abuse"?
Please, somebody get with the programme!
That would be you. You, as a Google Groups user, must flag the abusive
posts yourself.
The flag is only seen by Google users. It does not pertain to Usenet as
a whole.
Oh Nil is there no limit to your knowledge of everything in the universe?

We have petitioned Google to flag your posts as divine so they never
expire and are available to future generations who wish to be inspired
and touched by your unending brilliance.

We thank God everyday that he put you here amongst us mortals to teach
us and make us better human beings for when the Annunakki come back to
visit us.