Gary Kail
Topic Cop
2017-09-04 20:31:45 UTC
When did he die
Kenny McCormack
2017-09-04 20:59:53 UTC
Post by Topic Cop
When did he die
According to this:

http://shafferfuneral.com/obituary/gary-kail-helman/

he died 1/11/2014. I'm guessing that "Helman" was his married name.
--
A 70 year old man who watches 6 hours of TV a day, plays a lot of golf
and seems to always be in Florida is a retiree, not a president.
MJ Emigh
2017-09-04 22:55:45 UTC
According to this: he died 1/11/2014.
And then he got married a few years later:

https://www.theknot.com/us/tabitha-nixon-and-gary-kail-jun-2017
Topic Cop
This dude was born in 1959 or 1960 but that's exactly how I imagine him looking.
Poisoned Rose
2017-09-07 00:06:52 UTC
Post by Topic Cop
When did he die
Do you mean the guy who released a double LP called Creative Nihilism?
I have a copy of that! :)

Topic Cop
2017-09-07 17:57:14 UTC
Post by Poisoned Rose
Post by Topic Cop
When did he die
Do you mean the guy who released a double LP called Creative Nihilism?
I have a copy of that! :)
http://youtu.be/GOXQdyOsfvs
Yeah, that's the one.