Who's the dead Dexy's Midnight Runner?
e***@gmail.com
2018-01-30 15:05:55 UTC
Vincent Crane (keyboardist, joined DMR later, also associated with Atomic Rooster) killed himself in 1989, overdose. On Anedrine I think?

You might also like to know that Dexy's Midnight Runners played on "The Young Ones" in 1982. Episode 4, Season 1. They played "Jackie Wilson Said".
e***@gmail.com
2018-01-30 15:07:06 UTC