healthwatch: any other New Yorker cartoonists
Add Reply
danny burstein
2017-04-05 21:47:45 UTC
[NYT corrections]

An obituary in some editions on Sunday about The New Yorker
cartoonist Jack Ziegler, using information from the magazine,
misstated the number of New Yorker cartoonists who have died
in the last year. It is seven, not six.

https://www.nytimes.com/2017/04/04/pageoneplus/corrections-april-5-2017.html?ref=corrections&_r=0

***@panix.com
2017-04-06 03:17:06 UTC
Where did they all die? On psychiatrist couches or desert atolls with solitary palm trees?
Anglo Saxon
2017-04-06 04:45:28 UTC
Where did they all die? On psychiatrist couches or desert atolls with solitary palm trees?
LOL

Remember this one? "I say it's spinach, and I say to hell with it!"