Prince Francois Comte de Clermont 1961-2017
2017-12-31 20:10:12 UTC
Prince Francois,styled Comte de Clermont and Dauphin,
eldest son of the Orleanist claimant to the French throne,
born February 7th 1961 (the day before me),
died either late on December 30th or early December 31st 2017.
Mentally disabled thanks to his mother's toxoplasmosis during
pregnancy,he was at some point declared out of the line of succession
to the Orleanist line though the situation (resolved by his death)
has been ambiguous.

Bryan Styble
2017-12-31 22:38:42 UTC
Any prospects of a restoration of that Orleanist line, Louis--or any other pretending house, for that matter?

I mean, I'd hate to see the whole French Revolution thing replayed...but of course that would STILL be preferable to another go-around with what FINALLY--about five millennia tardily, I'd argue--started being abolished in that indoor tennis court in 1789.

2018-01-01 07:14:18 UTC
Post by Bryan Styble
Any prospects of a restoration of that Orleanist line, Louis--or any other pretending house, for that matter?
I mean, I'd hate to see the whole French Revolution thing
replayed...but of course that would STILL be preferable to another
go-around with what FINALLY--about five millennia tardily, I'd
argue--started being abolished in that indoor tennis court in 1789.
BRYAN STYBLE/Florida
Hrmph.
As Smuts wisely counselled,
"If a nation does not want a monarchy,change the nation's mind.
If a nation does not need a monarchy,change the nation's needs."